- John Mackovic: I hope you hear good news from your neurologist about the myelogram.
- JayF: – Haven't been to an Applebee's in several years. I'd guess it's still not the Golden...
- Ben W.: Man, they could have saved a lot of money on market research and just asked me: no way in the world is...
- John Mackovic: When the facts don't fit the narrative, you bury them.
- Tad Billmire: I agree with what Fallon said except when he said Trump took two days to comment. This is absolutely...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 22 June 22, 2006
I may have linked to this before, buy here is again if you are interested. Thanks Anne!
BIRMINGHAM, ALA. – The divine Trinity â€” “Father, Son and Holy Spirit” â€” could also be known as “Mother, Child and Womb” or “Rock, Redeemer, Friend” at some Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) services under an action Monday by the church’s national … Continue reading
“Peep hole reverser”-Tactical Door-Viewer was developed with the help of the law enforcement industry to help them assess potential hazards behind dwelling doors. This peephole reverse viewer is simple to use and can be carried in your pocket for use … Continue reading
Zoo keeper gets his head stuck in an elephant’s rear. Watch the video here.
Just a collection of personal this and that . . .
For the longest time when I visited MSN.com and saw some category like “Best Steak – Choose Your City” – Dallas for some reason was never one of those choices.Â Well, finally Dallas made the cut. View the Best Of … Continue reading
Play the game here.
You know, just in case. Try it out here.
Visit the site here. For instance here is the Dog Bark Inn in Cottonwood, ID.