- Andy: Congratulations on a great achievement, and thanks for writing it all down for us. Jenny and I hiked a bit in...
- Dude: Congrats and great post!
- myownworld2100: No words at how moving this post it. You always have something profound, but this, this has me with...
- Alma: Great post! My emotions were all over the place as I read your post, and I shed a tear during your dance. I...
- David Bryant: Proud of you man!
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 22 June 22, 2006
I may have linked to this before, buy here is again if you are interested. Thanks Anne!
BIRMINGHAM, ALA. – The divine Trinity â€” “Father, Son and Holy Spirit” â€” could also be known as “Mother, Child and Womb” or “Rock, Redeemer, Friend” at some Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) services under an action Monday by the church’s national … Continue reading
“Peep hole reverser”-Tactical Door-Viewer was developed with the help of the law enforcement industry to help them assess potential hazards behind dwelling doors. This peephole reverse viewer is simple to use and can be carried in your pocket for use … Continue reading
Zoo keeper gets his head stuck in an elephant’s rear. Watch the video here.
Just a collection of personal this and that . . .
For the longest time when I visited MSN.com and saw some category like “Best Steak – Choose Your City” – Dallas for some reason was never one of those choices.Â Well, finally Dallas made the cut. View the Best Of … Continue reading
Play the game here.
You know, just in case. Try it out here.
Visit the site here. For instance here is the Dog Bark Inn in Cottonwood, ID.