- Bizarro Big Tex: I always learn things when I read Bag of Nothing: 1. There’s a bag limit on gators in Texas....
- Bryan B: One of my coworkers use to manage a bar that hosted Guy’s Night Out a few times and he swears that...
- Bryan B: I was trying to remember if the game was in Arlington. I think it likely was because, if memory serves me...
- Bryan B: Who cares about the proofreading? It’s a blog about…stuff. It’s not a dang contract to buy...
- AndreaJN: Hey @Michael, he’s got an eye twitch! Don’t nag if he can’t tell right from left 🙂
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 21 June 21, 2006
The Old Homestead Steak House in Boca Raton, Fla. unvieled its 20-ounce, $100 slab of ground beef, billed as the ‘beluga caviar of hamburgers’ Tuesday, June 20, 2006. The burger combines the most expensive cuts of beef from the U.S., … Continue reading
If you ever need a sports stat or roster info, here is a website for you. http://www.databasesports.com/ The Largest Sports Statistics and History Database Online
A Massachusetts lawmaker wants to end the serving of Fluffernutters in schools, the Boston Globe reports today. “Outraged that his son was served peanut butter and Marshmallow Fluff sandwiches at a Cambridge elementary school, state Senator Jarrett T. Barrios, a … Continue reading
The Spy Finder reveals the presence of any camera, Wired or wireless, even if the power is off.
The Flat Tire Concierge keeps the grit and grime away from you while you do what needs to be done. Inside its compact storage case is a mat to kneel on, a pair of protective gloves, and a full-size elastic … Continue reading
Is your Check Engine light on? Plug this in your car, upload the info to CarMD.com, then print out the report.
CL Sound Machine: a record player, iPod dock, CD player, and wine rack
Growing up, they watched helplessly as a rare hereditary stomach cancer killed their grandmother and some of their parents, aunts and uncles. Determined to outsmart the cancer, they turned to genetic testing. Upon learning they had inherited grandmother Golda Bradfield’s … Continue reading
Innovative, but I’m not sure I could stand the wait.Â Watch the video here.
Beer Battered Deep Fried Bacon Double Quarter Pounder