- Bryan B.: I have a friend that still uses a NetZero email account. Or at least his address is still with NetZero. I...
- RPM: Now THAT’S a sammich!
- Anonymous: Just a tip regarding leak….We always shut off toilet, clothes washer water valves when on a trip-...
- Bryan B.: Dirk is such a class act. I’m not a big basketball fan, but I’m a huge fan of Dirk and what...
- Jason A: I’m with you on the “cowboy hats indoors” thing. Growing up, I was taught that you remove...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 18 June 18, 2006
You use these in this to get this Link Â
Dallas, TX – Lawyers for the American Family Association Center for Law & Policy (CLP), on Monday, asked a federal judge in Dallas to issue an injunction against the United States Secret Service to stop the agency from continuing to … Continue reading
Nice (golf)Â pants! Â
TURKEY’S public television TRT, controlled by the Islamist-rooted government, has barred the popular Walt Disney cartoon Winnie the Pooh from air because it has a piglet as one of its main heroes, the Turkish press reported today. Article
80 rounds per second Link
Get a rake, do some art, sometimes take a picture from a kite. Link Â
On my way back from San Antonio I found this bench outside a McDonalds in Waco.