- Nathan Hart: Here's a 2017 version of that lawn mower: http://www.autoblog.com/2017/0 4/24/honda-miimo-au…
- JayF: I'm still taking the 80's. Ahhh the progressive dinners, those were great. I wonder if any church...
- Ben W.: Death rates for children aged 1-19 cut by more than half from 1980 to 2014. Thanks, knee pads, helmets,...
- John: Don't think the "proposed freeway map" is from 67. It looks like I-20 is in southern Dallas...
- RPM: No to invading North Korea. We let China make the move. A sacrifice bunt to get stability in the region. Not...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 18 June 18, 2006
You use these in this to get this Link Â
Dallas, TX – Lawyers for the American Family Association Center for Law & Policy (CLP), on Monday, asked a federal judge in Dallas to issue an injunction against the United States Secret Service to stop the agency from continuing to … Continue reading
Nice (golf)Â pants! Â
TURKEY’S public television TRT, controlled by the Islamist-rooted government, has barred the popular Walt Disney cartoon Winnie the Pooh from air because it has a piglet as one of its main heroes, the Turkish press reported today. Article
80 rounds per second Link
Get a rake, do some art, sometimes take a picture from a kite. Link Â
On my way back from San Antonio I found this bench outside a McDonalds in Waco.