- RPM: I guess the window to refurbish the Ed Sullivan Theater was too small to allow for careful extraction of the...
- RPM: I've been a Day 1 P1 of Dave going back to the morning show. He's not the same dave he was 20 years...
- Geeding: You are very welcome. I know not everyone is a Letterman fan, but he ws a part of me, and this blog is an...
- Dave Love II: Many thanks for the Letterman ride these past weeks, Geeding. It was fun to come along. I thought the...
- ALEC: I also keep cool under pressure as I also work with snakes, except the snakes at my work walk on two legs....
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 18 June 18, 2006
You use these in this to get this Link Â
Dallas, TX – Lawyers for the American Family Association Center for Law & Policy (CLP), on Monday, asked a federal judge in Dallas to issue an injunction against the United States Secret Service to stop the agency from continuing to … Continue reading
Nice (golf)Â pants! Â
TURKEY’S public television TRT, controlled by the Islamist-rooted government, has barred the popular Walt Disney cartoon Winnie the Pooh from air because it has a piglet as one of its main heroes, the Turkish press reported today. Article
80 rounds per second Link
Get a rake, do some art, sometimes take a picture from a kite. Link Â
On my way back from San Antonio I found this bench outside a McDonalds in Waco.