- Bryan B: Keith – Did you see U2’s social media post yesterday and the comment barrage that followed? A...
- Seymore: I heard it all day yesterday on the radio and I know what they mean, but Elvis and Aretha did not die on the...
- Geeding: Oh, I wasn’t a “real” DJ who did broadcasts, just a dude that played music at dances.
- RPM: I didn’t know you were a DJ. We have something in common. Did you have an FCC license? Becoming a color...
- RPM: I get on Facebook a couple times a month to check on my 80something Aunt Susie in California. That’s about...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 16 June 16, 2006
WINDHOEK, Namibia (AP) — Following in the steps of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt, Britney Spears is considering a Namibian birth for her next baby, a government official said Friday.
Man driving with wife’s head causes crash
I’ve had a few requests for a new spreadsheet quiz.Â Apparently they are fun and addictive.Â I really couldn’t find any that I liked, so I tried to create one myself.Â Hopefully it works out OK, and if it stinks, … Continue reading
Read the SmartMoney article here.
I wasn’t aware there were so many. Link Thanks for the link Jessie!
Staff at Newcastle Dog and Cat Shelter are having problems finding a home for the three-year-old because of his unique appearance caused by a harelip. The dog, named Duo by shelter staff, was handed in to them by police after … Continue reading
Disney Mobile was created to meet the unique needs of families and Disney fans of all ages. That’s why our plans come with so many services and features. Family MonitorTM Stay in control of your familyâ€™s wireless spending. Check usage, … Continue reading
Watch the video here.
DOUGLAS COUNTY – An English teacher from West High School was arrested Tuesday, after authorities say he attempted to pay to watch two teenage girls fight. A Douglas County Sheriff’s Investigator, posing as a 14-year-old girl, started chatting on-line with … Continue reading