- Geeding: I didn't know you lived in the area. For some reason, other than the name, I thought you lived around...
- John Mackovic: They just showed that valentine's map on the Channel 11 news – and they had blurred out...
- sara: That was sooooo on purpose. I don't care how much $$ and fame he's got, I don't and never have...
- tommy: Sexual assault and rape is a police matter.. start there.
- Geeding: You right! How the heck did I forget she was in the remake?
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 16 June 16, 2006
WINDHOEK, Namibia (AP) — Following in the steps of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt, Britney Spears is considering a Namibian birth for her next baby, a government official said Friday.
Man driving with wife’s head causes crash
I’ve had a few requests for a new spreadsheet quiz.Â Apparently they are fun and addictive.Â I really couldn’t find any that I liked, so I tried to create one myself.Â Hopefully it works out OK, and if it stinks, … Continue reading
Read the SmartMoney article here.
I wasn’t aware there were so many. Link Thanks for the link Jessie!
Staff at Newcastle Dog and Cat Shelter are having problems finding a home for the three-year-old because of his unique appearance caused by a harelip. The dog, named Duo by shelter staff, was handed in to them by police after … Continue reading
Disney Mobile was created to meet the unique needs of families and Disney fans of all ages. That’s why our plans come with so many services and features. Family MonitorTM Stay in control of your familyâ€™s wireless spending. Check usage, … Continue reading
Watch the video here.
DOUGLAS COUNTY – An English teacher from West High School was arrested Tuesday, after authorities say he attempted to pay to watch two teenage girls fight. A Douglas County Sheriff’s Investigator, posing as a 14-year-old girl, started chatting on-line with … Continue reading