- The Donald: Several years ago I stayed at the Polynesian also. As I recall, it was about this time of year –...
- thatguy: jet fuel can melt creosote soaked beams. apparently.
- Melissa: and a good time was had by all…and remember you are NEVER too old for Disney! love y'all got to...
- Bryan: I’m on day 4 of a 7 day WDW trip for my daughter’s 5th birthday. It’s been 11 years since...
- Dude: I am so happy for you guys, the reveal video was priceless.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 15 June 15, 2006
John Sabbath, who has had a beef with the city since his grant request for his Internet-based ministry, http://www.livinchrist.org was denied years ago, strode to the microphone and told City Manager Gregory Devereaux that a higher power had put a … Continue reading
I just visited the website to the church I use to attend when I was in college.Â The top banner makes me feel like I’m being hypnotized. Â
The Daddle: Dad’s Saddle for Horsing Around
FREE to Good Homes A Spanking Paddle Use Lovingly and NEVER in Anger http://www.spare-rods.com/index.html
Mathematicians have now come up with a rule for predicting the law of “anything that can go wrong, will go wrong”. They say the formula allows people to calculate the chances of Murphy’s law (or SodÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s law as it is … Continue reading
Watch the video here.
BERLIN (Reuters) – A German retiree and former elevator repair man had to survive on just a packet of biscuits while he was stuck in a broken hospital elevator for three days. Article
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Bush, who often teases members of the White House press corps, apologized Wednesday after he poked fun at a reporter for wearing sunglasses without realizing they were needed for vision loss. Article
Mom, dad in court over son’s circumcision CHICAGO – Groups opposed to circumcision are watching the case of an 8-year-old suburban Chicago boy whose divorced parents are fighting in court over whether he should have the procedure. The child’s mother … Continue reading
Yeah, I also thought it was a man at first. Article