- barry: Now that is a funny tombstone line!
- Geeding: First of all, I love the user name. I wish more of my readers watched Game of Thrones, I'd write more...
- Nathan: Thank you for describing your reactions at the faux U2 concert. I thoroughly enjoyed picturing you and felt a...
- DF of LL: I bet that guy on the right is a heck of a bowler.
- Hodor: I hear your heart on the use of the word, hate, Geeding. I typically respond when I hear someone say that...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 15 June 15, 2006
John Sabbath, who has had a beef with the city since his grant request for his Internet-based ministry, http://www.livinchrist.org was denied years ago, strode to the microphone and told City Manager Gregory Devereaux that a higher power had put a … Continue reading
I just visited the website to the church I use to attend when I was in college.Â The top banner makes me feel like I’m being hypnotized. Â
The Daddle: Dad’s Saddle for Horsing Around
FREE to Good Homes A Spanking Paddle Use Lovingly and NEVER in Anger http://www.spare-rods.com/index.html
Mathematicians have now come up with a rule for predicting the law of “anything that can go wrong, will go wrong”. They say the formula allows people to calculate the chances of Murphy’s law (or SodÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s law as it is … Continue reading
Watch the video here.
BERLIN (Reuters) – A German retiree and former elevator repair man had to survive on just a packet of biscuits while he was stuck in a broken hospital elevator for three days. Article
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Bush, who often teases members of the White House press corps, apologized Wednesday after he poked fun at a reporter for wearing sunglasses without realizing they were needed for vision loss. Article
Mom, dad in court over son’s circumcision CHICAGO – Groups opposed to circumcision are watching the case of an 8-year-old suburban Chicago boy whose divorced parents are fighting in court over whether he should have the procedure. The child’s mother … Continue reading
Yeah, I also thought it was a man at first. Article