- Bryan B: I’ll have to try that. I should have also pointed out that my wife is a master chef when it comes to...
- RPM: Pro tip: Use Miracle Whip instead of butter to toast the bread. Game. Changer.
- Bryan B: I thought Bob had been working for Troy Aikman doing stats work for a few years now, but maybe I...
- Triple Fake: “not a fan of the grilled cheese sandwich.” ?!?! Somebody aint been making it right. If the...
- RPM: “Heck, I can still fit into WifeGeeding’s dress”. Was that you dancing on top of a golf cart in the campground...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 14 June 14, 2006
In short, this fictional letter is attached to a motorcycle and he encourages T.O. to ride it without a helmet (think Big Ben).Â A few curse words and stuff, so there’s your warning.Â Read it here. Â
Three years ago today I was one week away from getting married. Three years ago today my best man drowned saving his girlfriend from a kayak accident. It’s kinda weird knowing that for the rest of my married life that … Continue reading
More movie mistakes here.
29. One man shooting at 20 men has a better chance of killing them all than 20 men firing at once (it’s called Stallone’s Law). Read the rest here.
Stretch the limits of your imagination…rubber bands don’t have to be boring! Use Handy Bands just like ordinary elastics – on bundles, in your hair, to organize your life. They’ll always return to their original cool contours.
Relive the glory days with this NES Controller that has been modified into a cellphone. Everything is original – the buttons and casing. This modification uses a Nokia 3200 radio and electronics because itâ€™s so easy to get the casing … Continue reading
Turns out it was written by Spike Milligan.
In 1987, Canadian photographer Robin Collyer began documenting houses that aren’t houses at all â€“ they’re architecturally-disguised electrical substations, complete with windows, blinds, and bourgeois landscaping.Â Link
Be sure to scroll down to view all the pictures. Link