- Alec666: Happy birthday wife Geeding…my kids run cross country, any words of wisdom?
- Anonymous: Thank you. I’ll try to post soon!
- Dude: I wish the Musers had asked FEG who gets up every morning to get one of the best parking spots on the square....
- RPM: Happy 40th Wife Geeding. Keith, don’t read the rest of this… Wife G, we kinda miss your blog...
- BizarroBigTex: Happy Birthday to WifeGeeding! many happy returns! Are hotdogs on the birthday luncheon menu?
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 13 June 13, 2006
I wasÂ looking at theÂ Sports Illustrated website today when I ran across this picture: Queen of the gridiron?Â I had to check this out. Turns out her name is Brigid Mullen.Â She’s the current Miss Wisconsin USA first runner up and … Continue reading
SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) – A U.S. district court judge on Monday dismissed a lawsuit brought by a California atheist against the U.S. government for its use of the phrase “In God We Trust” on its coins and currency. Judge Frank … Continue reading