- Bizarro Big Tex: Keith, you are correct that a classic KFC was in the vicinity. It just was not that building, but...
- Gabe Waggoner: This is why we say that Abilene is “a good place to be from.” The house my mom just bought...
- RPM: Is that the bowling alley in Mineral Wells? Haven’t bowled there in 40 years.
- Ben W.: Hmmm…I could pay a ton of money for a self-heating razor, or I could just continue to use my $1...
- AndreaJN: Now I’ve got Elvira stuck in my head! 🙂
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 13 June 13, 2006
I wasÂ looking at theÂ Sports Illustrated website today when I ran across this picture: Queen of the gridiron?Â I had to check this out. Turns out her name is Brigid Mullen.Â She’s the current Miss Wisconsin USA first runner up and … Continue reading
SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) – A U.S. district court judge on Monday dismissed a lawsuit brought by a California atheist against the U.S. government for its use of the phrase “In God We Trust” on its coins and currency. Judge Frank … Continue reading