- ALEC666: "when Michael Irvin wore an Atlanta Falcons helmet and Daryl Johnston wore a Green Bay Packers helmet...
- Jason: Some people just try too hard for the Darwin award
- RPM: Back in my radio days I did a contest promo with Charlie Pride. One of his lines was "It's all part of...
- Ben W.: That kids' autograph section is genius, and should be mandatory. I've heard so many athletes talk...
- Jason: That "anointed cake" story sounds like a variation of a story Tony Campolo has been telling for...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 13 June 13, 2006
I wasÂ looking at theÂ Sports Illustrated website today when I ran across this picture: Queen of the gridiron?Â I had to check this out. Turns out her name is Brigid Mullen.Â She’s the current Miss Wisconsin USA first runner up and … Continue reading
SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) – A U.S. district court judge on Monday dismissed a lawsuit brought by a California atheist against the U.S. government for its use of the phrase “In God We Trust” on its coins and currency. Judge Frank … Continue reading