- Micah: umm, okay…i'll try again. I read the NYT article and it seems to support my position that your...
- Liz: Try again: https://www.nytimes.com/2016/1 1/30/us/politics/mi… When Pence advocates for parents to have...
- Micah: I'm in no way trying to defend Pence, but i'm not sure your statement is completely accurate. Based...
- Liz: Pence believes that gay teenagers should have electroshock therapy, so the walk out during his speech was a nice...
- RPM: I felt like Navin Johnson when TM released the list. The new phonebooks are here! The new phonebooks are here!
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 12 June 12, 2006
The purpose of this page is to document all of the known tricks of the games basing on the Super Mario Bros engine. Because of the nature of this site, we concentrate here on tricks that are nearly impossibly difficult … Continue reading
It will be made using steel from the World Trade Center. Read the Snopes article here.
More pictures here. This post is dedicated to Trinity and is brought to you by the letter N and the number 3.
Create and order your own here.
Google Romance is a place where you can post all types of romantic information and, using our Soulmate Searchâ„¢, see search results that could, in theory, include the love of your life. Then we’ll send you both on a Contextual … Continue reading
David Reasby, a pastor at the Iowa based Lighthouse Full Gospel Baptist Church, is facing criminal charges after allegedly using a BB gun to shoot a 14-year-old mentally disabled boy in the buttocks. Apparently the boy knocked repeatedly on the … Continue reading
Mavs lead series 2-0!
WEST MILFORD, N.J. – A black bear picked the wrong yard for a jaunt, running into a territorial tabby who ran the furry beast up a tree â€” twice.Â Article
Wireless Bluetooth iPod headphones for $24.99 Just completed my order, hopefully they work OK. Â