- King Bronn: It sucks that when Tommen jumped out the window, we didn't get to see the… King's...
- Ben W.: That headline re: the Texas Supreme Court and the homeschoolers is a prime example of clickbait...
- Ben W.: You're right – the way it's supposed to work is that the client who needs legal services...
- Geeding: With your explanation, that probably means that the victims seek out the lawyers. So when I see Gloria...
- Ben W.: What you're describing in your first bullet point when a lawyer solicits business from a client they...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 11 June 11, 2006
The NBA Commish has really big ear-lobes. Click to enlarge.
Read about it and see more pictures here. Â
Watch this crazy video here.Â Too bad KITT didn’t run over him during the middle of the video.
Part pool toy, part pool cleaner, this remote-controlled boat is the fun, fast and easy way to skim debris from the surface of the pool! Debris collects in the removable netâ€”just lift out to empty.
I saw a Wendy’s commercial for the new Fix ‘n Mix Frosty.Â I guess I was only half way paying attention to it, but I interpreted it as being their version of a Blizzard from Dairy Queen.Â So I decided … Continue reading