- Watec 902b: Your blog is fantastic. I read your blog. And i wish to read this again and again
- Ben W.: Not sure that I'll be able to watch that one. I watched just the trailer and…man, my office is...
- E. Kwal: Change a few words here and there, and my story on gay marriage is your story, Geeding.
- Tim: As a southern born and bred preacher's kid that identifies more and more left as I age, its been a tough...
- RPM: Some people park like the world belongs to them and there's no consequences. I once parked at Albertsons...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 11 June 11, 2006
The NBA Commish has really big ear-lobes. Click to enlarge.
Read about it and see more pictures here. Â
Watch this crazy video here.Â Too bad KITT didn’t run over him during the middle of the video.
Part pool toy, part pool cleaner, this remote-controlled boat is the fun, fast and easy way to skim debris from the surface of the pool! Debris collects in the removable netâ€”just lift out to empty.
I saw a Wendy’s commercial for the new Fix ‘n Mix Frosty.Â I guess I was only half way paying attention to it, but I interpreted it as being their version of a Blizzard from Dairy Queen.Â So I decided … Continue reading