- Geeding: Like you would know! It’s not like you graduated from a Baptist seminary and then later employed by a...
- Brent: I agree and would add that many are growing either a) weary of contemporary church services or b) intrigued by...
- toddwright: My theory is that the new Reformed movement is the reason for Baptist guys going Presby or Anglican in...
- Ben W.: Want to keep protest groups from hijacking your theme park? Charge $100/day.
- Doug: You didn't get customer service Norm? LOL! I've met Norm several times and I have mixed emotions...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 11 June 11, 2006
The NBA Commish has really big ear-lobes. Click to enlarge.
Read about it and see more pictures here. Â
Watch this crazy video here.Â Too bad KITT didn’t run over him during the middle of the video.
Part pool toy, part pool cleaner, this remote-controlled boat is the fun, fast and easy way to skim debris from the surface of the pool! Debris collects in the removable netâ€”just lift out to empty.
I saw a Wendy’s commercial for the new Fix ‘n Mix Frosty.Â I guess I was only half way paying attention to it, but I interpreted it as being their version of a Blizzard from Dairy Queen.Â So I decided … Continue reading