- Triple Fake: I don't quite get the IMDb age thing. Casting directors, and viewers, don't really care how...
- John Mackovic: > I wonder how much the court surface affects the bounce of the ball. Exactly what I was thinking.
- ...: The best thing about your ongoing comments on Baylor and Briles is the way Christ really shines through.
- Ben W.: We really enjoyed the fond farewell to Charles Osgood, too. We were hoping for Lee Cowan to take over –...
- Ben W.: At the end of the Blockbuster video, the guy reveals that he actually works at one of the few remaining open...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 11 June 11, 2006
The NBA Commish has really big ear-lobes. Click to enlarge.
Read about it and see more pictures here. Â
Watch this crazy video here.Â Too bad KITT didn’t run over him during the middle of the video.
Part pool toy, part pool cleaner, this remote-controlled boat is the fun, fast and easy way to skim debris from the surface of the pool! Debris collects in the removable netâ€”just lift out to empty.
I saw a Wendy’s commercial for the new Fix ‘n Mix Frosty.Â I guess I was only half way paying attention to it, but I interpreted it as being their version of a Blizzard from Dairy Queen.Â So I decided … Continue reading