- Nathan: I honestly don’t know how any American could watch both of these conventions and still vote for Trump....
- Dan C.: If you'll notice, she looks down all the time where she walks. Does she have a balance/ neurological...
- Ben W.: The speech by the father of the fallen Muslim soldier was enormously powerful. Yet, I can guarantee the next...
- Nathan: I found this article relevant to your discussion of Obama's speech last night:...
- Ben W.: Armchair Political Pundit Response – if you're referring to Tim Kaine mentioning Hillary's...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 09 June 9, 2006
For instance: You must use a serrated knife to slice ripe tomatoes – FALSE More here.
Real cereal and Fat Free milk blended into a satisfying beverage â€“ great for breakfast on the go! Try all four flavors: Fruit, Apple & Cinnamon, Peanut Butter, Chocolate.Â Link
All sorts of crazy dolls (not action figures) can be found here.
Disney has begun licensing fresh fruit in European supermarkets as it tries to jump onto the healthy eating bandwagon and banish the memory of its association with McDonald’s. Shoppers at Tesco are already able to buy Disney satsumas and the … Continue reading
I wasn’t aware of this: Did you know Jesus had a puppy that he loved very much during his time on earth?Â Yes it’s true, while Jesus was promoting love and dying for our sins he was blessed himself, with the … Continue reading
There’s a joke in here somewhere. With the arrival of Japanâ€™s rainy season, a mysterious type of green, glow-in-the-dark mushroom begins to sprout in Wakayama prefecture. The Mycena lux-coeli mushrooms, known locally as shii no tomobishi-dake (literally, â€œchinquapin glow mushroomsâ€), … Continue reading
Lots of weird stuff going on here.Â First of all I think Alan Thicke is hosting the pageant, then a kid dressed like an angel is dropped to the stage from way above, and oh . . . they crown … Continue reading
Internet Movie Cars Database Below is a Rolls-Royce Silver Wraith that was in the 1989 Batman movie.
When I was little, one of my grandmothers has taught my father and me a very simple point massage technique that relieves nasal congestion fast and effectively, without leaving the bitter taste in your mouth. I wanted to share it … Continue reading
345 horsepower, 5.7-liter HEMI V-8 engine powered Barbeque