- Ben W.: We were pleasantly surprised by Better Late Than Never, too. Shatner does look great for 85, but boy does he...
- DF of LL: RE: College flashback dreams I still have those, even though I graduated from Baylor 37 years ago. I'm...
- The Donald: We lived 2 blocks north of the turnpike when I was in high school, and sometimes I would use the toll...
- Triple Fake: I had completely forgotten about the Orbis speed camera experience in Arlington. The dread of the...
- RPM: One of the few people I follow on Facebook is Chuck Yeager. They don't make 'em like Chuck anymore. I...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 09 June 9, 2006
For instance: You must use a serrated knife to slice ripe tomatoes – FALSE More here.
Real cereal and Fat Free milk blended into a satisfying beverage â€“ great for breakfast on the go! Try all four flavors: Fruit, Apple & Cinnamon, Peanut Butter, Chocolate.Â Link
All sorts of crazy dolls (not action figures) can be found here.
Disney has begun licensing fresh fruit in European supermarkets as it tries to jump onto the healthy eating bandwagon and banish the memory of its association with McDonald’s. Shoppers at Tesco are already able to buy Disney satsumas and the … Continue reading
I wasn’t aware of this: Did you know Jesus had a puppy that he loved very much during his time on earth?Â Yes it’s true, while Jesus was promoting love and dying for our sins he was blessed himself, with the … Continue reading
There’s a joke in here somewhere. With the arrival of Japanâ€™s rainy season, a mysterious type of green, glow-in-the-dark mushroom begins to sprout in Wakayama prefecture. The Mycena lux-coeli mushrooms, known locally as shii no tomobishi-dake (literally, â€œchinquapin glow mushroomsâ€), … Continue reading
Lots of weird stuff going on here.Â First of all I think Alan Thicke is hosting the pageant, then a kid dressed like an angel is dropped to the stage from way above, and oh . . . they crown … Continue reading
Internet Movie Cars Database Below is a Rolls-Royce Silver Wraith that was in the 1989 Batman movie.
When I was little, one of my grandmothers has taught my father and me a very simple point massage technique that relieves nasal congestion fast and effectively, without leaving the bitter taste in your mouth. I wanted to share it … Continue reading
345 horsepower, 5.7-liter HEMI V-8 engine powered Barbeque