- blurdo: Every time I see one of those chocolate diamond commercials, I think of this scene from “Beautiful...
- AndreaJN: “I was troubleshooting… ” Great thinking! I recently felt something similar. I had to do...
- RPM: Hey, hey, hey… don’t berate the comma in Earth, Wind and Fire. Without that unsung hero it would be...
- Michael Willoughby: I thought so too. I almost wonder if you saw it or heard it, but that it didn’t really...
- Bryan: Add Mark Hamill to the list of “celebrities that would fun to hang out with”. He stole the show on...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 07 June 7, 2006
BuyÂ your ownÂ Jedi MasterÂ here.
How to Run up a Wall and Flip But I’m still too chicken.
Remember that Evolution of Dance video? Turns out that video is the #1 most viewed video of all time on YouTube. Here’s an article about the guy.Â He’s been making the rounds on all the morning talk shows as an … Continue reading
From Blender magazine. 13. Class Act John Lennon Item: All of first class Cost: $12,980 Lennon famously banked on his “working class hero” image, but didnâ€™t shy away from enjoying the fruits of his Beatles labor, and once bought out … Continue reading
What’s different? The new one is 30GB compared to the original 20GB version, and this one has a color screen so it can play videos.Â An additional kicker is that it comes with 30 minutes of exclusive bonus video of … Continue reading
He took a pitching and kept on tickin’.Â After he was taken to the dugout, he flew far far away. Video: Bird survives ‘bean ball’* Thanks, Nathan!
Since the logo spreadsheet quiz got a lot of buzz, I thought I would give you another one.Â All you have to do is name the movie . . . nobodymoviequiz.xls I’ll post the answers tomorrow. To get you started, … Continue reading
Boys jumping on a trampoline with a basketball goal nearby, one of them accidentally gets his leg though the hoop.Â I don’t think he broke it, and it’s actually kinda funny.Â Boys will be boys. Googe video.
More pictures here.
flickr set Link
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. — Truth proved to be stranger than fiction for a high school criminology class investigating a fake crime scene after students discovered a real body on a field trip. Teacher Sue Messenger has been planting fake skeletons … Continue reading