- Paul: When the weather alert comes on my TV screen I engage the Closed Captions and I am able to read the dialog...
- Nathan: Oh thank God! Ew.
- RPM: I got all warm and fuzzy watching Biden receive the PMF. I've always liked "Uncle Joe". He's...
- Geeding: That’s not nitpicking, I should be called out for misspelling a celebrity’s name. What actually...
- Triple Fake: nitpicking time: the guy's name is Pierce BROSNAN, not Bronson. Sorry, but I have a peeve about...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 07 June 7, 2006
BuyÂ your ownÂ Jedi MasterÂ here.
How to Run up a Wall and Flip But I’m still too chicken.
Remember that Evolution of Dance video? Turns out that video is the #1 most viewed video of all time on YouTube. Here’s an article about the guy.Â He’s been making the rounds on all the morning talk shows as an … Continue reading
From Blender magazine. 13. Class Act John Lennon Item: All of first class Cost: $12,980 Lennon famously banked on his “working class hero” image, but didnâ€™t shy away from enjoying the fruits of his Beatles labor, and once bought out … Continue reading
What’s different? The new one is 30GB compared to the original 20GB version, and this one has a color screen so it can play videos.Â An additional kicker is that it comes with 30 minutes of exclusive bonus video of … Continue reading
He took a pitching and kept on tickin’.Â After he was taken to the dugout, he flew far far away. Video: Bird survives ‘bean ball’* Thanks, Nathan!
Since the logo spreadsheet quiz got a lot of buzz, I thought I would give you another one.Â All you have to do is name the movie . . . nobodymoviequiz.xls I’ll post the answers tomorrow. To get you started, … Continue reading
Boys jumping on a trampoline with a basketball goal nearby, one of them accidentally gets his leg though the hoop.Â I don’t think he broke it, and it’s actually kinda funny.Â Boys will be boys. Googe video.
More pictures here.
flickr set Link
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. — Truth proved to be stranger than fiction for a high school criminology class investigating a fake crime scene after students discovered a real body on a field trip. Teacher Sue Messenger has been planting fake skeletons … Continue reading