- RPM: I always liked Cokie Roberts and respected her opinions. She was sharp. I’m not a CNN hater, but they are...
- Bizarro Big Tex: After seeing that, I may have to be medicated before going in a CT tunnel again. Heavily medicated.
- Bizarro Big Tex: Gary Larson’s The Far Side, Bill Watterson’s Calvin & Hobbes, Berkeley...
- AndreaJN: “Bless her heart” indeed! It’s not a pretty process, but it does work, so to each her own.
- Bryan B.: That video reminds me of the scene from The Office where they moved all of the clocks ahead while Michael...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 06 June 6, 2006
More info here.
I think I would prefer the Chicken Fried Steak diet instead. Imagine going to the grocery store only once every 6 months. Imagine paying less than a dollar per meal. Imagine never washing dishes, chopping vegetables or setting the table … Continue reading
Back in elementary school, one of my favorite cartoon film strips was Rikki Tikki TaviÂ (I recommend viewing the trailer.).Â I don’t remember a whole lot about it, but it involved a young boy that wore clothes I prayed my mother … Continue reading
Read the article here.
I totally got a kick out of everyone trying to figure out all the answers to the logo quiz I posted back on June 2nd. Since there is so much discussion and passion for the answers, I thought I would … Continue reading
Don McPhail thinks he’s sealed a Guinness World Record by a hair. A very long nipple hair, to be exact. In bizarre fashion, the 31-year-old St. Vital resident is trying to get his name in the British book of wild … Continue reading