- John Mackovic: – I like foil because, after I am done cooking the bacon, I take a corner and shape into a spout...
- Corey: Next time you do bacon in the oven, throw some brown sugar and a sprinkle of cayenne pepper on the bacon...
- blurdo: Your plumbing problem could have something to do with the venting. If the vent can't let in enough air...
- Geeding: This is great, thanks, Alan. I'll give the duct tape 'seal' a try. If that works, I might...
- Alan: Thiis might help… http://www.mlive.com/living/ka lamazoo/index.ssf/2… Maybe sewer line air is being...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 06 June 6, 2006
More info here.
I think I would prefer the Chicken Fried Steak diet instead. Imagine going to the grocery store only once every 6 months. Imagine paying less than a dollar per meal. Imagine never washing dishes, chopping vegetables or setting the table … Continue reading
Back in elementary school, one of my favorite cartoon film strips was Rikki Tikki TaviÂ (I recommend viewing the trailer.).Â I don’t remember a whole lot about it, but it involved a young boy that wore clothes I prayed my mother … Continue reading
Read the article here.
I totally got a kick out of everyone trying to figure out all the answers to the logo quiz I posted back on June 2nd. Since there is so much discussion and passion for the answers, I thought I would … Continue reading
Don McPhail thinks he’s sealed a Guinness World Record by a hair. A very long nipple hair, to be exact. In bizarre fashion, the 31-year-old St. Vital resident is trying to get his name in the British book of wild … Continue reading