- ALEC: Leroy Newman in a Rocky movie….amazing…..
- Ben W.: Christianity – you're doing it right.
- Rev. Nathan Hart: The church I first served after seminary is located on Long Island. We hosted a Jewish congregation...
- John Mackovic: The movie/product tie-in commercials have been around as long as I can remember. A notable one I...
- John Mackovic: If gravity was 62.5% less than Eath's shouldn't that scale say 37.5 lbs? – DF...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 06 June 6, 2006
More info here.
I think I would prefer the Chicken Fried Steak diet instead. Imagine going to the grocery store only once every 6 months. Imagine paying less than a dollar per meal. Imagine never washing dishes, chopping vegetables or setting the table … Continue reading
Back in elementary school, one of my favorite cartoon film strips was Rikki Tikki TaviÂ (I recommend viewing the trailer.).Â I don’t remember a whole lot about it, but it involved a young boy that wore clothes I prayed my mother … Continue reading
Read the article here.
I totally got a kick out of everyone trying to figure out all the answers to the logo quiz I posted back on June 2nd. Since there is so much discussion and passion for the answers, I thought I would … Continue reading
Don McPhail thinks he’s sealed a Guinness World Record by a hair. A very long nipple hair, to be exact. In bizarre fashion, the 31-year-old St. Vital resident is trying to get his name in the British book of wild … Continue reading