- Mr. Mike Honcho: RE: Walking – my pet peeve is when people are walking on streets and roadways and walk on the...
- AndreaJN: Woo hoo! I feel famous now that you mentioned me 🙂 I always enjoy your blog, even if I rarely comment...
- Susan: I hear you about your formative years with the SBC. My formative years in the Church of Christ, as a young...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Keith, I agree with your reflections on the evolution of SBC. In my formative years, I was all in as...
- JayF: Dodge a wrench, dodge a ball…..got it , makes sense I guess if you think about it. I’d rather be...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 06 June 6, 2006
More info here.
I think I would prefer the Chicken Fried Steak diet instead. Imagine going to the grocery store only once every 6 months. Imagine paying less than a dollar per meal. Imagine never washing dishes, chopping vegetables or setting the table … Continue reading
Back in elementary school, one of my favorite cartoon film strips was Rikki Tikki TaviÂ (I recommend viewing the trailer.).Â I don’t remember a whole lot about it, but it involved a young boy that wore clothes I prayed my mother … Continue reading
Read the article here.
I totally got a kick out of everyone trying to figure out all the answers to the logo quiz I posted back on June 2nd. Since there is so much discussion and passion for the answers, I thought I would … Continue reading
Don McPhail thinks he’s sealed a Guinness World Record by a hair. A very long nipple hair, to be exact. In bizarre fashion, the 31-year-old St. Vital resident is trying to get his name in the British book of wild … Continue reading