- Dude: Texas Monthly is fine, they still crank out an occasional expose or two worth. D Magazine is my kryptonite....
- John Mackovic: I think most Texans just don't care for Texas Monthly's politics.
- Ben W.: Interesting – thanks for the info. Uncle Barky is a much better source than I am. 🙂
- Geeding: From a 2006 (yeah, that’s a really dated reference) DMagazine article: TV traffic reporter $85,000 TV...
- Geeding: Thanks for your comments, as always, Ben. Regarding local television news anchors and their salaries, I got...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 06 June 6, 2006
More info here.
I think I would prefer the Chicken Fried Steak diet instead. Imagine going to the grocery store only once every 6 months. Imagine paying less than a dollar per meal. Imagine never washing dishes, chopping vegetables or setting the table … Continue reading
Back in elementary school, one of my favorite cartoon film strips was Rikki Tikki TaviÂ (I recommend viewing the trailer.).Â I don’t remember a whole lot about it, but it involved a young boy that wore clothes I prayed my mother … Continue reading
Read the article here.
I totally got a kick out of everyone trying to figure out all the answers to the logo quiz I posted back on June 2nd. Since there is so much discussion and passion for the answers, I thought I would … Continue reading
Don McPhail thinks he’s sealed a Guinness World Record by a hair. A very long nipple hair, to be exact. In bizarre fashion, the 31-year-old St. Vital resident is trying to get his name in the British book of wild … Continue reading