- Ben W.: I didn't realize Walt Disney once moderated a debate between Batman and The Penguin.
- Brent: I've filled out a number of membership forms in my lifetime that probably have helped with my continence....
- Geeding: You know, John, this is a bit of me being in a glass house and throwing a rock or two. 🙂 I'm not...
- John: At least it is not the school's mistake. This is from a parent. This shows the importance of proofreading...
- Triple Fake: I don't quite get the IMDb age thing. Casting directors, and viewers, don't really care how...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 05 June 5, 2006
FiveFingersâ„¢ is the first and only footwear to offer the exhilarating freedom of going barefootâ€”with the protection and surefooted grip of a VibramÂ® sole.
The world’s first high speed amphibian quadbike/ATV.
Keep you eye on the fence then what’s behind the vehicles Watch the video here.
Â Video 1 Â Video 2 Â
First off, a warning: NOT SAFE FOR WORK NOT SAFE FOR WORK NOT SAFE FOR WORK A man decided to get a vasectomy and journal theÂ experienceÂ . . . with pictures.Â You will not see any pictures of the penis, but … Continue reading
KIEV (Reuters) – A man shouting that God would keep him safe was mauled to death by a lioness in Kiev zoo after he crept into the animal’s enclosure, a zoo official said on Monday. “The man shouted ‘God will … Continue reading
Reminds me of Superman’s Fortress of Solitude Link Â
NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) – As the soaring price of zinc going into pennies pushes the cost of production above the coin’s value, one congressman is rekindling plans to eliminate it. Representative Jim Kolbe, R-Arizona, told CNNMoney.com he plans to reintroduce … Continue reading
More info here.
Click here to watch the video.
Actually made with real rocks. Link