- Alec666: Happy birthday wife Geeding…my kids run cross country, any words of wisdom?
- Anonymous: Thank you. I’ll try to post soon!
- Dude: I wish the Musers had asked FEG who gets up every morning to get one of the best parking spots on the square....
- RPM: Happy 40th Wife Geeding. Keith, don’t read the rest of this… Wife G, we kinda miss your blog...
- BizarroBigTex: Happy Birthday to WifeGeeding! many happy returns! Are hotdogs on the birthday luncheon menu?
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 02 June 2, 2006
I thought this letter was pretty touching and thought I would share.Â It make me want to write more letters, not emails or type-written letters, but actual hand written letters. The following letter was circulated among mourners attending the memorial … Continue reading
Logo Mascot Quiz.xls Can anyone tell me what #24 is?
The current world record is just a follicle more than 3 inches. Leonard has two â€“ count â€™em, two â€“ hairs past that length. His longest strand is 3Â½ inches. Article
More pics here.
Scott Silverman, Chairman of the Board of VeriChip Corporation, has proposed implanting the company’s RFID tracking tags in immigrant and guest workers. He made the statement on national television earlier this week. Silverman was being interviewed on “Fox & Friends.” … Continue reading
More info here.
It uses a strip of octenol (to generate a scent that resembles breath), a UV bulb, and flashing LEDs (oscillating frequencies determined to coincide with spectral sensitivities of many mosquitoes). When mosquitoes get close to the trap, the patented airflow … Continue reading
Sai Mai, a 26-month-old female tiger, plays with baby pigs at a zoo in Thailand’s Chonburi province, 80 kilometers (50 miles) east of Bangkok, on May 7, 2004?. The Royal Bengali tigress was born in captivity and breast-fed by a … Continue reading
Find out why you say what you say here. For instance, this is why we say dog days of summer: Dog Days This idiom means extremely hot days (which are usually mid to late summer). The name comes from the … Continue reading
Click here for instructions.
In case you ever wanted to see a school bus do a wheelie, click here. Â