- Ben W.: Not sure that I'll be able to watch that one. I watched just the trailer and…man, my office is...
- E. Kwal: Change a few words here and there, and my story on gay marriage is your story, Geeding.
- Tim: As a southern born and bred preacher's kid that identifies more and more left as I age, its been a tough...
- RPM: Some people park like the world belongs to them and there's no consequences. I once parked at Albertsons...
- Tron: Agreed on all of the above
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 01 June 1, 2006
Here is a site for you.
How cool would it be to talk clearly underwater? Well now you can with these Water Talkies! Just place your mouth over the mouthpiece when speaking and your voice will be heard by everyone in the pool, up to 15 … Continue reading
Between 1940 and 1973, six American presidents from both political parties secretly recorded just under 5,000 hours of conversations. This site is designed as a service to the research community by making freely available all of the presidential recordings, along … Continue reading
Most men, when they use a urinal, splash all over themselves. Why has the basic design of men’s urinals NOT changed in the past 100 years, until now?Â The asymmetrical design of the Anti-Splashback Urinal eliminates splashback, reduces the spread … Continue reading