- Ben W.: You're right – the way it's supposed to work is that the client who needs legal services...
- Geeding: With your explanation, that probably means that the victims seek out the lawyers. So when I see Gloria...
- Ben W.: What you're describing in your first bullet point when a lawyer solicits business from a client they...
- John Mackovic: – The word "majority-minority" makes no sense when you think about it. – I...
- Bryan: I'm starting to think that the "Hey Now" commenter was feigning misunderstanding in the name of...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 01 June 1, 2006
Here is a site for you.
How cool would it be to talk clearly underwater? Well now you can with these Water Talkies! Just place your mouth over the mouthpiece when speaking and your voice will be heard by everyone in the pool, up to 15 … Continue reading
Between 1940 and 1973, six American presidents from both political parties secretly recorded just under 5,000 hours of conversations. This site is designed as a service to the research community by making freely available all of the presidential recordings, along … Continue reading
Most men, when they use a urinal, splash all over themselves. Why has the basic design of men’s urinals NOT changed in the past 100 years, until now?Â The asymmetrical design of the Anti-Splashback Urinal eliminates splashback, reduces the spread … Continue reading