- Tommy: Did her husband join the Taliban in sympathy?
- John Mackovic: I remember collecting those stamps as a kid. I ended up saving enough to get a football.
- sara: I love Dreamland! Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Johnny Cash. And then when his "not wife" catches him not...
- Ben W.: We saw that segment on the winter caretaker and found it to be fascinating, too. What a solitary, yet...
- Jason: "someone that was in one of my favorite ‘X-Files’ episodes" I like that one too. And...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 01 June 1, 2006
Here is a site for you.
How cool would it be to talk clearly underwater? Well now you can with these Water Talkies! Just place your mouth over the mouthpiece when speaking and your voice will be heard by everyone in the pool, up to 15 … Continue reading
Between 1940 and 1973, six American presidents from both political parties secretly recorded just under 5,000 hours of conversations. This site is designed as a service to the research community by making freely available all of the presidential recordings, along … Continue reading
Most men, when they use a urinal, splash all over themselves. Why has the basic design of men’s urinals NOT changed in the past 100 years, until now?Â The asymmetrical design of the Anti-Splashback Urinal eliminates splashback, reduces the spread … Continue reading