- Geeding: You know, I tend to use the oven to warm up a TV dinner often. Two things determine when I use the oven, how...
- Hard Count: Another element you left out, at least for me, is that the Fargo writers have kept the language...
- Bryan: I've been on the Chromebook bandwagon for a few years now too. I was tired of my massive Dell laptop and...
- RPM: I used to buy Night Hawk dinners until I compared them to others.They are very expensive. Marie Callender's...
- RPM: LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: June 2006
Very high in cholesterol.
Only children of the 80’s would understand this link
Try a flying motorcycle. Video Web Site
AÂ black guy opened a stand in Aspen where the population is 94.9% white and just 0.44% black. Here’s the video
More pics here.
In case you need to find the nearest McDonald’s, BK, Wendy’s, or Jack in the Box. Check it out here.
Cooking bacon and eggs using nothing but a regular household iron and a lot of ingenuity. Watch the video here.
Too bad Billy White Shoes Johnson didn’t make the list. Â
Try counting sheep.
This person likes to visit old filming locations and take current pictures.Â If found The Alamo one pretty interesting. See them all here. This pic below is from Psycho.