- Jason: As a direct response to the Clinton era, with no Ross Perot in the mix, but still won only by a razor thin...
- Geeding: How would you view the Bush/Cheney ticket? Of course Bush was considered from Texas, and I know Cheney...
- RPM: I'm sure the AZ State Senator that wants mandatory religious services has a particular brand of religion in...
- Jason: Didn't see this yesterday. Getting Southerners to vote Democratic is harder than getting Northerners and...
- Bryan: If Dauber and Luther aren't players on a Coach reboot, I'm out.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 31 May 31, 2006
DAPHNE, Ala. — Worried about the safety of her family during a stormy Memorial Day trip to the beach, Clara Jean Brown stood in her kitchen and prayed for their safe return as a strong thunderstorm rumbled through Baldwin County, … Continue reading
Swarm shows you what websites people are visiting, right now. Swarm is a graphical map of hundreds of websites, all connecting to each other. It updates itself every second with where people are going and coming from. As sites become … Continue reading
For some reason the remote was directed to CBS for Game Show Marathon.Â In short, celebrities play gameshows such as The Price is Right, Press Your Luck, Let’s Make A Deal, Card Sharks, and Family Feud all in the name … Continue reading
Buy one here.
My Rattlesnake Bite
Comic book heroine Batwoman is to make a comeback as a “lipstick lesbian” who moonlights as a crime fighter, a DC Comics spokesman has confirmed. Article
Here is the Calvin and Hobbes Searchable Database
More info here.
Three minutes. Thirteen doughnuts
When Does My Show Return? Thanks, BosBan!