- Gabe Waggoner: This is why we say that Abilene is “a good place to be from.” The house my mom just bought...
- RPM: Is that the bowling alley in Mineral Wells? Haven’t bowled there in 40 years.
- Ben W.: Hmmm…I could pay a ton of money for a self-heating razor, or I could just continue to use my $1...
- AndreaJN: Now I’ve got Elvira stuck in my head! 🙂
- Bizarro Big Tex: I remember the Mexico assistance story during the Katrina tragedy vividly. Then Governor Perry...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 30 May 30, 2006
National Organization of Social Crusaders Repulsed by Unshaven Faces “Let’s end the trend of prickly, scratchy, stubbly faces.Â We’re not going to shave until men do.” http://www.noscruf.org/ Â
Made from the salvaged seats – removed due to remodeling or demolition – of historic ballparks, the pens are a special way to “remember when” and honor the role stadiums play in America‘s favorite pastime. Each pen comes with a … Continue reading
Cameron Kelly proposed to his girlfriend Angie Kreimer using a 113-page self-published book titled “50 Reasons Why You Should Marry Me and 51 Reasons Why I Should Marry You”. He created the book at Lulu.com, a print-on-demand publishing company. Reasons … Continue reading
“Real wild Squirrels with real vintage cameras. No computer editing on any of the shots.” View the flickr set here.