- towski: Get ready – Briles to LSU.
- John Mackovic: Computers are not biased. They do exactly what they are programmed to do. If the developers don't...
- John Mackovic: Spell check/grammar check has made people lazy.
- Ben W.: I didn't realize Walt Disney once moderated a debate between Batman and The Penguin.
- Brent: I've filled out a number of membership forms in my lifetime that probably have helped with my continence....
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 30 May 30, 2006
National Organization of Social Crusaders Repulsed by Unshaven Faces “Let’s end the trend of prickly, scratchy, stubbly faces.Â We’re not going to shave until men do.” http://www.noscruf.org/ Â
Made from the salvaged seats – removed due to remodeling or demolition – of historic ballparks, the pens are a special way to “remember when” and honor the role stadiums play in America‘s favorite pastime. Each pen comes with a … Continue reading
Cameron Kelly proposed to his girlfriend Angie Kreimer using a 113-page self-published book titled “50 Reasons Why You Should Marry Me and 51 Reasons Why I Should Marry You”. He created the book at Lulu.com, a print-on-demand publishing company. Reasons … Continue reading
“Real wild Squirrels with real vintage cameras. No computer editing on any of the shots.” View the flickr set here.