- Suzi: I learned on Saturday that someone who had been married to an acquaintance of mine for about 40 years committed...
- Alec666: Happy birthday wife Geeding…my kids run cross country, any words of wisdom?
- Anonymous: Thank you. I’ll try to post soon!
- Dude: I wish the Musers had asked FEG who gets up every morning to get one of the best parking spots on the square....
- RPM: Happy 40th Wife Geeding. Keith, don’t read the rest of this… Wife G, we kinda miss your blog...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 30 May 30, 2006
National Organization of Social Crusaders Repulsed by Unshaven Faces “Let’s end the trend of prickly, scratchy, stubbly faces.Â We’re not going to shave until men do.” http://www.noscruf.org/ Â
Made from the salvaged seats – removed due to remodeling or demolition – of historic ballparks, the pens are a special way to “remember when” and honor the role stadiums play in America‘s favorite pastime. Each pen comes with a … Continue reading
Cameron Kelly proposed to his girlfriend Angie Kreimer using a 113-page self-published book titled “50 Reasons Why You Should Marry Me and 51 Reasons Why I Should Marry You”. He created the book at Lulu.com, a print-on-demand publishing company. Reasons … Continue reading
“Real wild Squirrels with real vintage cameras. No computer editing on any of the shots.” View the flickr set here.