- RPM: Back in my radio days I did a contest promo with Charlie Pride. One of his lines was "It's all part of...
- Ben W.: That kids' autograph section is genius, and should be mandatory. I've heard so many athletes talk...
- Jason: That "anointed cake" story sounds like a variation of a story Tony Campolo has been telling for...
- AndreaJN: I enjoy “Wait Wait… Don’t Tell Me!”. Hope you enjoy it!
- Rob: The Navy officially retired the flat hat on April 1, 1963.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 30 May 30, 2006
National Organization of Social Crusaders Repulsed by Unshaven Faces “Let’s end the trend of prickly, scratchy, stubbly faces.Â We’re not going to shave until men do.” http://www.noscruf.org/ Â
Made from the salvaged seats – removed due to remodeling or demolition – of historic ballparks, the pens are a special way to “remember when” and honor the role stadiums play in America‘s favorite pastime. Each pen comes with a … Continue reading
Cameron Kelly proposed to his girlfriend Angie Kreimer using a 113-page self-published book titled “50 Reasons Why You Should Marry Me and 51 Reasons Why I Should Marry You”. He created the book at Lulu.com, a print-on-demand publishing company. Reasons … Continue reading
“Real wild Squirrels with real vintage cameras. No computer editing on any of the shots.” View the flickr set here.