- Geeding: You know, I tend to use the oven to warm up a TV dinner often. Two things determine when I use the oven, how...
- Hard Count: Another element you left out, at least for me, is that the Fargo writers have kept the language...
- Bryan: I've been on the Chromebook bandwagon for a few years now too. I was tired of my massive Dell laptop and...
- RPM: I used to buy Night Hawk dinners until I compared them to others.They are very expensive. Marie Callender's...
- RPM: LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 30 May 30, 2006
National Organization of Social Crusaders Repulsed by Unshaven Faces “Let’s end the trend of prickly, scratchy, stubbly faces.Â We’re not going to shave until men do.” http://www.noscruf.org/ Â
Made from the salvaged seats – removed due to remodeling or demolition – of historic ballparks, the pens are a special way to “remember when” and honor the role stadiums play in America‘s favorite pastime. Each pen comes with a … Continue reading
Cameron Kelly proposed to his girlfriend Angie Kreimer using a 113-page self-published book titled “50 Reasons Why You Should Marry Me and 51 Reasons Why I Should Marry You”. He created the book at Lulu.com, a print-on-demand publishing company. Reasons … Continue reading
“Real wild Squirrels with real vintage cameras. No computer editing on any of the shots.” View the flickr set here.