- Geeding: That’s a funny story about your thyroid. To be honest, it’s the funniest thyroid story...
- Sandra (Harlan) Rose: Oh my goodness! How is Gabe? Hope he’s doing well. Those days were so fun. And yes, the...
- Geeding: Sandra! I’m so glad you took the time to comment. I’ll be sure to pass your message on to Jimi....
- RPM: Markie Post wrote a very touching goodbye to Harry on Instagram. I had no idea they were such close friends in...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Re: Elvis – I was raised on some fantastic gospel music and still enjoy it sometime…...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 28 May 28, 2006
It’s like Wikipedia, except it has nothing but Lost information. Check it out here.
Someone is trying to make sense of it all, but looking at it only makes me more confused.
Age 6 and 95 kg (209 lbs) Read about him here.
Read the PC World article here. Remember the QueCat?
St. Jude, patron saint of banjo players and other hopeless cases. 5 different cards. St. Julian, patron saint of fiddlers. 2 cards. St. Cecilia, patron saint of musicians, musicalÂ instrument makers, and singers. St.Genesius, patron saint of musicians, dancers, epilepsy … Continue reading
Place the states in the right place. Try it here.