- David Bryant: Let me know if you want to travel to the Middle East with Bob and I will see what I can arrange. I can...
- Larry: I haven't seen a "bucket" of chicken in years. It has been boxes since I can remember.
- Brent: In your post about "The Outsiders" you forgot to list the actor who actually received top billing...
- Hash Brown: I've been wondering why the anti-Iran deal commercial doesn't identify its sponsor. I'm...
- John Mackovic: W put his hand on her shoulder, but where's Bill's hand?
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 28 May 28, 2006
It’s like Wikipedia, except it has nothing but Lost information. Check it out here.
Someone is trying to make sense of it all, but looking at it only makes me more confused.
Age 6 and 95 kg (209 lbs) Read about him here.
Read the PC World article here. Remember the QueCat?
St. Jude, patron saint of banjo players and other hopeless cases. 5 different cards. St. Julian, patron saint of fiddlers. 2 cards. St. Cecilia, patron saint of musicians, musicalÂ instrument makers, and singers. St.Genesius, patron saint of musicians, dancers, epilepsy … Continue reading
Place the states in the right place. Try it here.