- meh: This is the most British accident in history.
- Mr. Mike Honcho: I remember that episode of Different Strokes. I still remember how incredibly uncomfortable I was...
- RPM: If you take over 1/2 of the money a charity raises as your personal salary (and bill them for expenses to boot),...
- Geeding: Thanks for clarifying this, David. I mistakenly labeled him a pastor when he isn't. I had to go back...
- David Bryant: To clarify, that 'pastor' isn't on staff. He was a missionary through a 3rd party that...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 28 May 28, 2006
It’s like Wikipedia, except it has nothing but Lost information. Check it out here.
Someone is trying to make sense of it all, but looking at it only makes me more confused.
Age 6 and 95 kg (209 lbs) Read about him here.
Read the PC World article here. Remember the QueCat?
St. Jude, patron saint of banjo players and other hopeless cases. 5 different cards. St. Julian, patron saint of fiddlers. 2 cards. St. Cecilia, patron saint of musicians, musicalÂ instrument makers, and singers. St.Genesius, patron saint of musicians, dancers, epilepsy … Continue reading
Place the states in the right place. Try it here.