- Dude: All I could think about is the guy in charge of the gymnasium and what would happen to the wood floor when the...
- ALEC666: "when Michael Irvin wore an Atlanta Falcons helmet and Daryl Johnston wore a Green Bay Packers helmet...
- Jason: Some people just try too hard for the Darwin award
- RPM: Back in my radio days I did a contest promo with Charlie Pride. One of his lines was "It's all part of...
- Ben W.: That kids' autograph section is genius, and should be mandatory. I've heard so many athletes talk...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 28 May 28, 2006
It’s like Wikipedia, except it has nothing but Lost information. Check it out here.
Someone is trying to make sense of it all, but looking at it only makes me more confused.
Age 6 and 95 kg (209 lbs) Read about him here.
Read the PC World article here. Remember the QueCat?
St. Jude, patron saint of banjo players and other hopeless cases. 5 different cards. St. Julian, patron saint of fiddlers. 2 cards. St. Cecilia, patron saint of musicians, musicalÂ instrument makers, and singers. St.Genesius, patron saint of musicians, dancers, epilepsy … Continue reading
Place the states in the right place. Try it here.