- Uppercase Matt: I find that so fantastically distasteful.
- DF of LL: That Bu…..what a goober.
- DF of LL: I met Fritz at an Albertson's in Denton before he passed away. I told him how much I enjoyed watching...
- sara: If you don’t follow miniature_xfiles_office on Instagram already, you need to....
- Corey: With you recent fascination over cadavers, I recommend this book if you haven't read it already:...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 28 May 28, 2006
It’s like Wikipedia, except it has nothing but Lost information. Check it out here.
Someone is trying to make sense of it all, but looking at it only makes me more confused.
Age 6 and 95 kg (209 lbs) Read about him here.
Read the PC World article here. Remember the QueCat?
St. Jude, patron saint of banjo players and other hopeless cases. 5 different cards. St. Julian, patron saint of fiddlers. 2 cards. St. Cecilia, patron saint of musicians, musicalÂ instrument makers, and singers. St.Genesius, patron saint of musicians, dancers, epilepsy … Continue reading
Place the states in the right place. Try it here.