- RPM: Back in my radio days I did a contest promo with Charlie Pride. One of his lines was "It's all part of...
- Ben W.: That kids' autograph section is genius, and should be mandatory. I've heard so many athletes talk...
- Jason: That "anointed cake" story sounds like a variation of a story Tony Campolo has been telling for...
- AndreaJN: I enjoy “Wait Wait… Don’t Tell Me!”. Hope you enjoy it!
- Rob: The Navy officially retired the flat hat on April 1, 1963.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 26 May 26, 2006
A 26-year-old college dropout who carries President Bushâ€™s breath mints and makes him peanut butter-and-jelly sandwiches will follow in his bossâ€™s footsteps this fall when he enrolls at Harvard Business School (HBS). Though it is rare for HBSâ€”or any other … Continue reading
Try it out here.
SIDNEY, Neb. – A judge said a 5-foot-1 man convicted of sexually assaulting a child was too small to survive in prison, and gave him 10 years of probation instead. Article.