- Jason: No way man. He had only recently mail ordered the rifle from Chicago. And the target was moving. He fired,...
- Geeding: I mislead ya and should have been more clear. I haven't pulled a trigger on a smoker yet, I just bought...
- ALEC: Weber grill-Best investment I ever made. Congratulations, you are now a grown a$$ man. What's next a...
- The Donald: Regarding the RAS – depending on your audience, it's sometimes necessary to use the redundant...
- Nathan: Those clothes though.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 26 May 26, 2006
A 26-year-old college dropout who carries President Bushâ€™s breath mints and makes him peanut butter-and-jelly sandwiches will follow in his bossâ€™s footsteps this fall when he enrolls at Harvard Business School (HBS). Though it is rare for HBSâ€”or any other … Continue reading
Try it out here.
SIDNEY, Neb. – A judge said a 5-foot-1 man convicted of sexually assaulting a child was too small to survive in prison, and gave him 10 years of probation instead. Article.