- AndreaJN: Hey @Michael, he’s got an eye twitch! Don’t nag if he can’t tell right from left 🙂
- Michael: Back row and second from the left? Really? Geeding, you -do- need to start proofreading…
- RPM: I first met Norm in the old Belo studios in downtown Dallas. I was a lowly long haired traffic reporter/intern...
- Susan: Yes, there was a return to normalcy yesterday. He said he received a lot of well-wishes, but he has comments...
- Triple Fake: I’m surprised he didn’t name it “Masters of the Universe Service”, with the...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 26 May 26, 2006
A 26-year-old college dropout who carries President Bushâ€™s breath mints and makes him peanut butter-and-jelly sandwiches will follow in his bossâ€™s footsteps this fall when he enrolls at Harvard Business School (HBS). Though it is rare for HBSâ€”or any other … Continue reading
Try it out here.
SIDNEY, Neb. – A judge said a 5-foot-1 man convicted of sexually assaulting a child was too small to survive in prison, and gave him 10 years of probation instead. Article.