- John Mackovic: – At first glance, it looked like you wore a Landry-style grey fedora to the game. – I...
- Ben W.: That employee exhibits a remarkable lack of urgency. Which begs the question…how often does this...
- Dolphin: "I think you must have an awesome mother-in-law", said the special education teacher.
- Geeding: No worries, Rob. There’s a lot of debate amongst Christians about biblical interpretations of many...
- Rob: Keith, I don't want to spark any type of debate, but does Dr Jeffress' quote bring reincarnation into...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 26 May 26, 2006
A 26-year-old college dropout who carries President Bushâ€™s breath mints and makes him peanut butter-and-jelly sandwiches will follow in his bossâ€™s footsteps this fall when he enrolls at Harvard Business School (HBS). Though it is rare for HBSâ€”or any other … Continue reading
Try it out here.
SIDNEY, Neb. – A judge said a 5-foot-1 man convicted of sexually assaulting a child was too small to survive in prison, and gave him 10 years of probation instead. Article.