- John Mackovic: – I always thought it was kind of strange that Donnie Nelson stayed with the Mavericks after...
- John Mackovic: Are those bulbs the size of softballs?
- DF of LL: "Offensive Graduate Assistant" You can interpret that a couple different...
- John Mackovic: – They might want to qualify "first time." I'm pretty sure vinyl outsold digital...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Re: Vinyl vs. Downloads… I think that makes perfect sense. Along with the holiday season...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 25 May 25, 2006
HARTFORD, Conn. – High school football coaches in Connecticut will have to be good sports this fall â€” or risk a suspension. The football committee of the Connecticut Interscholastic Athletic Conference, which governs high school sports, is adopting a â€œscore … Continue reading
“The 1 painting every day blog started on may 8th 2005. Here you will find a new oil painting which I have finished every day. For this painting blog I intend on creating imagery from digital mediums, although occasionally I … Continue reading
â€œIn 1969 the US Senate had a hearing on funding the newly developed Corporation for Public Broadcasting. The proposed endowment was $20 million, but President Nixon wanted it cut in half because of the spending going on in the Vietnam … Continue reading
All to the tune of Kris Kross’ ‘Jump.’ Watch the video here
Found this interesting: The male blanket octopus faces a significant gender imbalance – he is just two centimetres long, while the female of the species can measure up to two metres. And as if being 100 times smaller than his … Continue reading
Cause of Death Lifetime Odds Cancer 1-in-7 Accidental Injury 1-in-36 Intentional Self-harm (suicide) 1-in-121 Assault by Firearm 1-in-325 Natural Forces (heat, cold, storms, quakes, etc.) 1-in-3,357 Drowning 1-in-8,942 Flood* (included also in Natural Forces above) 1-in-30,000 Tornado* (included also in … Continue reading
Play the game here.