- Bizarro Big Tex: Andrea – I would call it BOB – Bunch Of Beef. Just seems to be a friendly term –...
- Bryan B.: I appreciate the bovine vocabulary refresher, but I think it’s time to mooove along.
- RPM: Russell Crowe was amazing as Roger Ailes in The Loudest Voice.
- AndreaJN: So what to do you call a cow/bull if you don’t know the gender? “Hey look at that ‘cattle...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Good job on the bovine gender identification. As a public service, now do swine and chickens. People...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 23 May 23, 2006
If you shave your head, one of these might come in handy. Buy one here.
This person really likes this movie.
Ranges in price from $25 to $320.Â Personally, I can’t justify paying $320 for a toaster. See the top rated toasters here.
If you get tired of receiving yet another one of ‘those’ emails, send that person this link.
“My Cubical” Sung to the tune of “You’re Beautiful” by James Blunt. Thanks Bosban! Â Â Â
“Life is not an algebra book: the answers to the odd-numbered problems aren’t in the back.” Gabe Waggoner in a speech he gave at an acedemic luncheon at his old stompin’ ground – Clyde High School. Â