- Larry: WOW! Someone on here said something good about Bridgeport. Wonders never cease.
- ALEC: I'll just move to New Jersey (no left turns allowed)
- John Mackovic: – Tens of thousands of dollars for a Baylor education and the guy ends up a carpenter?...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Yep, I agree TF, I always go to the far side of the cross over. If I am crossing traffic, I want to...
- AndreaJN: Now you know that DaughterGeeding isn't allergic to bees!
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 22 May 22, 2006
Â Buy one here.
View it here.
PRINCETON, NJ — There has been a gradual decline over the past 30 years in the percentage of Americans who believe that the Bible is literally true and the actual word of God. About 3 out of 10 Americans continue … Continue reading
For instance, here is Crowd Etiquette. Learn more tips here.
Yesterday during the Mavericks game a commercial was shown that included an African American wedding in which the couple jumped over a broom.Â Which lead to the question, why does that represent or signify?Â That then lead to another questions … Continue reading
A video that includes the following: Jason Bateman Alyssa Milano Mr Belvedere Nintendo Super Mario Bros on Ice Watch it here.
Pierced eyeglasses. You no longer need your ears for them to rest on.
Â Thanks Darrik!