- Andy B: Thanks for the shout-out, Keith! I trained all summer for this, and the race went really well for me....
- RPM: I thought the Beto / Cruz debate was a draw, but Beto did draw blood a few times calling out Cruz for lying....
- Bizarro Big Tex: Challenging times for some church affiliated institutions of higher education. Sorry to see...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Keith, you have a better memory than yours truly. There was a KFC #1 before there was a KFC #2. I...
- Geeding: Thanks for sharing all that MW DQ knowledge, though I’m about to date myself and disagree with you....
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 21 May 21, 2006
RateMyParking.Net is a place for you to share photos of bad parking by you or others, not to mention laugh at them! Â
You can find the answer here or click here for his picture.
I had no idea thatÂ popcorn had so many recipes.
There is a place called The Antstore. Here is the lasius niger, their best seller.
BLOOMINGTON, Minn. — A store at the Mall of America that sold naps has gone to sleep.Â MinneNapolis sold naps for 70 cents a minute.Â But the nap center, which charged $14 for 20 minutes in a private, themed room, … Continue reading
A Chicago tourist chose the city’s tallest landmark for the perfect proposal. Jeremy Willia’s girlfriend calls him “her Superman,” so he went to the Sears Tower to leap a tall building in a single bound. Willia surprised Kim Betts when … Continue reading