- Triple Fake: the shoe boat is interesting. I wonder if the connection was intentional. A wooden Dutch shoe is a...
- Triple Fake: Any movie made would need to be much better than the book. I finally read it about ten years ago, and...
- Ben W.: Benjamin L. Corey has done a series of articles dealing with the concept of hell. I'd encourage you to...
- Bryan: Thanks for sharing the details of and your thoughts on your 40th. I turn 40 in a little less than 3 months and...
- RPM: Let me guess, your DirecTv receiver was locking up after a commercial? Mine started doing that this week. First...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 21 May 21, 2006
RateMyParking.Net is a place for you to share photos of bad parking by you or others, not to mention laugh at them! Â
You can find the answer here or click here for his picture.
I had no idea thatÂ popcorn had so many recipes.
There is a place called The Antstore. Here is the lasius niger, their best seller.
BLOOMINGTON, Minn. — A store at the Mall of America that sold naps has gone to sleep.Â MinneNapolis sold naps for 70 cents a minute.Â But the nap center, which charged $14 for 20 minutes in a private, themed room, … Continue reading
A Chicago tourist chose the city’s tallest landmark for the perfect proposal. Jeremy Willia’s girlfriend calls him “her Superman,” so he went to the Sears Tower to leap a tall building in a single bound. Willia surprised Kim Betts when … Continue reading