- Dude: All I could think about is the guy in charge of the gymnasium and what would happen to the wood floor when the...
- ALEC666: "when Michael Irvin wore an Atlanta Falcons helmet and Daryl Johnston wore a Green Bay Packers helmet...
- Jason: Some people just try too hard for the Darwin award
- RPM: Back in my radio days I did a contest promo with Charlie Pride. One of his lines was "It's all part of...
- Ben W.: That kids' autograph section is genius, and should be mandatory. I've heard so many athletes talk...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 21 May 21, 2006
RateMyParking.Net is a place for you to share photos of bad parking by you or others, not to mention laugh at them! Â
You can find the answer here or click here for his picture.
I had no idea thatÂ popcorn had so many recipes.
There is a place called The Antstore. Here is the lasius niger, their best seller.
BLOOMINGTON, Minn. — A store at the Mall of America that sold naps has gone to sleep.Â MinneNapolis sold naps for 70 cents a minute.Â But the nap center, which charged $14 for 20 minutes in a private, themed room, … Continue reading
A Chicago tourist chose the city’s tallest landmark for the perfect proposal. Jeremy Willia’s girlfriend calls him “her Superman,” so he went to the Sears Tower to leap a tall building in a single bound. Willia surprised Kim Betts when … Continue reading