- Kathy: I love your comment–and the book. I had the pleasure of teaching it to students for several years. Love...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Bryan, you just took me down memory lane. My cousin as a toddler chewing on the lead-base paint...
- Bryan B.: Best can opener I’ve ever owned: https://www.pamperedchef.com/s hop/Cooking+Tools/Can+%26+J...
- Bizarro Big Tex: I am now going to attempt to include the word “shoat” in my daily conversations at least...
- Ben W.: The only book I’ve consistently read multiple times is To Kill a Mockingbird. It’s powerful and...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 21 May 21, 2006
RateMyParking.Net is a place for you to share photos of bad parking by you or others, not to mention laugh at them! Â
You can find the answer here or click here for his picture.
I had no idea thatÂ popcorn had so many recipes.
There is a place called The Antstore. Here is the lasius niger, their best seller.
BLOOMINGTON, Minn. — A store at the Mall of America that sold naps has gone to sleep.Â MinneNapolis sold naps for 70 cents a minute.Â But the nap center, which charged $14 for 20 minutes in a private, themed room, … Continue reading
A Chicago tourist chose the city’s tallest landmark for the perfect proposal. Jeremy Willia’s girlfriend calls him “her Superman,” so he went to the Sears Tower to leap a tall building in a single bound. Willia surprised Kim Betts when … Continue reading