- Alec666: Happy birthday wife Geeding…my kids run cross country, any words of wisdom?
- Anonymous: Thank you. I’ll try to post soon!
- Dude: I wish the Musers had asked FEG who gets up every morning to get one of the best parking spots on the square....
- RPM: Happy 40th Wife Geeding. Keith, don’t read the rest of this… Wife G, we kinda miss your blog...
- BizarroBigTex: Happy Birthday to WifeGeeding! many happy returns! Are hotdogs on the birthday luncheon menu?
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 21 May 21, 2006
RateMyParking.Net is a place for you to share photos of bad parking by you or others, not to mention laugh at them! Â
You can find the answer here or click here for his picture.
I had no idea thatÂ popcorn had so many recipes.
There is a place called The Antstore. Here is the lasius niger, their best seller.
BLOOMINGTON, Minn. — A store at the Mall of America that sold naps has gone to sleep.Â MinneNapolis sold naps for 70 cents a minute.Â But the nap center, which charged $14 for 20 minutes in a private, themed room, … Continue reading
A Chicago tourist chose the city’s tallest landmark for the perfect proposal. Jeremy Willia’s girlfriend calls him “her Superman,” so he went to the Sears Tower to leap a tall building in a single bound. Willia surprised Kim Betts when … Continue reading