- Geeding: Somewhat related and to a different extent, when WifeGeeding used to talk about not going back to work and...
- Larry: WOW! Someone on here said something good about Bridgeport. Wonders never cease.
- ALEC: I'll just move to New Jersey (no left turns allowed)
- John Mackovic: – Tens of thousands of dollars for a Baylor education and the guy ends up a carpenter?...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Yep, I agree TF, I always go to the far side of the cross over. If I am crossing traffic, I want to...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 18 May 18, 2006
DALLAS — After helping Dallas win two straight playoff games by sinking clutch free throws, Dirk Nowitzki divulged Tuesday the secret to his success.Â “You just try to relax,” he said. “There are a lot of things going through your … Continue reading
Mainly because of Brian Gamlin.
Sightseebyspace.com is a collection of famous sites, buildings, and natural wonders viewed from space.Â Please choose from our categories below or search for your favorite location. And here is an additional site regarding pictures from space.Â Space Imaging.
Created by Danish innovator Torben Vestergaard Frandsen the straw is made of plastic and resembles a flute. Inside are filters and a chamber impregnated with iodine. These remove the bacteria from the water as it is drunk. Read the whole … Continue reading
Buy some here.