- Alec666: Happy birthday wife Geeding…my kids run cross country, any words of wisdom?
- Anonymous: Thank you. I’ll try to post soon!
- Dude: I wish the Musers had asked FEG who gets up every morning to get one of the best parking spots on the square....
- RPM: Happy 40th Wife Geeding. Keith, don’t read the rest of this… Wife G, we kinda miss your blog...
- BizarroBigTex: Happy Birthday to WifeGeeding! many happy returns! Are hotdogs on the birthday luncheon menu?
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 18 May 18, 2006
DALLAS — After helping Dallas win two straight playoff games by sinking clutch free throws, Dirk Nowitzki divulged Tuesday the secret to his success.Â “You just try to relax,” he said. “There are a lot of things going through your … Continue reading
Mainly because of Brian Gamlin.
Sightseebyspace.com is a collection of famous sites, buildings, and natural wonders viewed from space.Â Please choose from our categories below or search for your favorite location. And here is an additional site regarding pictures from space.Â Space Imaging.
Created by Danish innovator Torben Vestergaard Frandsen the straw is made of plastic and resembles a flute. Inside are filters and a chamber impregnated with iodine. These remove the bacteria from the water as it is drunk. Read the whole … Continue reading
Buy some here.