- Ben W.: Missing from the snake-analysis conversation: why is she only wearing one shoe? Is that how she killed the...
- DF of LL: RE: SNAKE! My money is on a non-venomous water snake. Water moccasins have really thick bodies, much larger...
- Seymore: water moccasin – 6 foot – I do not think so. They get big, but not that big.
- df of ll: The Trump GIF is missing a Bible and an eagle. And maybe a rabid dog.
- Barry: Man, I miss Jon Stewart.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 18 May 18, 2006
DALLAS — After helping Dallas win two straight playoff games by sinking clutch free throws, Dirk Nowitzki divulged Tuesday the secret to his success.Â “You just try to relax,” he said. “There are a lot of things going through your … Continue reading
Mainly because of Brian Gamlin.
Sightseebyspace.com is a collection of famous sites, buildings, and natural wonders viewed from space.Â Please choose from our categories below or search for your favorite location. And here is an additional site regarding pictures from space.Â Space Imaging.
Created by Danish innovator Torben Vestergaard Frandsen the straw is made of plastic and resembles a flute. Inside are filters and a chamber impregnated with iodine. These remove the bacteria from the water as it is drunk. Read the whole … Continue reading
Buy some here.