- John Mackovic: In the final version of the movie, Chewie didn't go into the bar, did he?
- John Mackovic: – If you have Directv, you need to have an antenna for backup. – About that sports trivia...
- Paul: When the weather alert comes on my TV screen I engage the Closed Captions and I am able to read the dialog...
- Nathan: Oh thank God! Ew.
- RPM: I got all warm and fuzzy watching Biden receive the PMF. I've always liked "Uncle Joe". He's...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 17 May 17, 2006
The world’s first computer/speedometer designed to fit on any baby stroller – THE STROLLOMETER
Image above is an animated gif, which loops forever. What you have to do, is look at the blue and yellow negative, and then after 30 seconds or so, the photo of a mountain will appear . Eventhough the mountain … Continue reading
On February 28, 2001, a magnitude 6.8 earthquake, located some thirty miles below the surface of the earth and a few miles away from Olympia Washington, moved the ground for a bit more than half a minute. A sand tracing … Continue reading
It’s a cute little web-site. http://www.dailypuppy.com/
All sorts of pictures of shark attack aftermath. Visit the site here.
It was just a penny, but to Consumers Energy it was enough to cut off power in a local home. Jacqueline Williams, 41, of Flint had an electricity bill of $1,662.08 and paid all of it, except for one cent. … Continue reading
In case Google Maps is too intimidating, there is ASCII Maps.
Buy one here.
This article is from the (RED) edition of The Independent, guest-edited for 16 May 2006 by Bono. Half the revenue from the edition will be donated to the Global Fund to Fight Aids. Some articles of interest: The TenÂ Best Musical … Continue reading
I would have thought Google would have been the top visited, but I’m wrong. See the list here.
Here is a Guaranteed way to solve your EULOGY writing problem in 60 seconds. Order now and a pack of RELEVANT, PROVEN and 100% RISK FREE speeches for your EULOGY will be emailed to you instantly. Your EULOGY pack speeches … Continue reading