- RPM: Back in my radio days I did a contest promo with Charlie Pride. One of his lines was "It's all part of...
- Ben W.: That kids' autograph section is genius, and should be mandatory. I've heard so many athletes talk...
- Jason: That "anointed cake" story sounds like a variation of a story Tony Campolo has been telling for...
- AndreaJN: I enjoy “Wait Wait… Don’t Tell Me!”. Hope you enjoy it!
- Rob: The Navy officially retired the flat hat on April 1, 1963.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 16 May 16, 2006
Introducing Sport Beansâ„¢ Jelly Beans, the newest hot product from the makers of Jelly BellyÂ®! Sport Beans Jelly Beans are formulated with carbohydrates, electrolytes, and vitamins B and C. They’re the ideal portable powerâ„¢ for endurance athletes, weekend warriors, and … Continue reading
www.burningfarts.com Here is their mission: To bring you nothing but original videos of people burning real farts. We have searched the Internet and found no real videos.Â So, we felt it was our duty to produce this site. We will … Continue reading
BURBANK, Calif., May 10 /PRNewswire/ — CBS and DIC Entertainment (DIC), in association with Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc., today announced the production of a new dance competition series, “Dance Revolution”, to debut on September 16, 2006 on “CBS’s Saturday Morning … Continue reading
Georgia Gov. Sonny Perdue, center, dances with students including Christie Siciliano, 17, left, and Emily Melo, 16, right, during an after prom party for students of Brookwood High School, at the Governor’s mansion in Atlanta, from 12:30 AM to 4:00 … Continue reading
Bears Eat Monkey in Front of Zoo Visitors Â AMSTERDAM, Netherlands – Bears killed and ate a monkey in a Dutch zoo in front of horrified visitors, witnesses and the zoo said Monday. In the incident Sunday at the Beekse … Continue reading
Buy one here.
Click here for the answer.
MrDealio is an online shopping comparison engine that allows users to view the historical prices of products to find the best deal.