- Kathy: I love your comment–and the book. I had the pleasure of teaching it to students for several years. Love...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Bryan, you just took me down memory lane. My cousin as a toddler chewing on the lead-base paint...
- Bryan B.: Best can opener I’ve ever owned: https://www.pamperedchef.com/s hop/Cooking+Tools/Can+%26+J...
- Bizarro Big Tex: I am now going to attempt to include the word “shoat” in my daily conversations at least...
- Ben W.: The only book I’ve consistently read multiple times is To Kill a Mockingbird. It’s powerful and...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 15 May 15, 2006
The other day while I was working in the yard my son urgently called to me.Â “Dad, a praying mantis caught a hummingbird!”Â Read more about this eventÂ here.
Buy one here. Â
For Example: Barry Manilow – Barry Alan Pinkus Charlie Sheen – Carlos Irwin Estevez Charlton Heston – John Charles Carter Elle Macpherson – Eleanor Gow Mel Gibson – Columcille Gibson Read the entrie list here.
Buy one here.
May 12, 2006 (SYDNEY, Australia) – New Zealand is not for sale, despite somebody in neighboring Australia trying to offload the nation of 4 million to the highest online bidder. With a starting offer of just one cent, brisk bidding … Continue reading
For me, it was KC & The Suncshine Band’s ‘Get Down Tonight.’ Find out what song was No 1 on your birthday here. Thanks Mr Maldanis!
On The Big Story, John Gibson urged viewers to “[d]o your duty. Make more babies,” because he had found out, from a recently released report, that nearly half of all children under the age of five in the United States … Continue reading