- Ben W.: I watched most of Corden's first episode, and would love to watch more, I just don't have enough...
- sara: Me either. I really hope they don't go and ruin my childhood. Although it was kind of messed up anyway...
- Geeding: Two southerners named Clinton and Gore found success in the not all that distant past. I get what you are...
- DF of LL: I should have added, pitchers will hate the new ball because gripping the seams is an important part of...
- DF of LL: Buddy, I had the same thought. Fastballs won't move as much and any breaking pitch will have their...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 12 May 12, 2006
The 2 photos above were taken at Volkswagen’s new storage facility in Wolfsburg, Germany. The actual space that the facility occupies is approximately only 20% of a comparable facility with the traditional design that is used primarily in the US. … Continue reading
Some people gaze into their navel for inspiration: I look into mine and see navel fluff. Also known as navel lint, it is that fascinating fluffy substance that forms mysteriously in the belly buttons of special people. Â I’ve been collecting … Continue reading
After decades of upgrades to a fleet of notoriously cramped Sikorsky VH-3 Sea Kings, the White House has tasked Lockheed Martin with a dramatic, $6.1-billion makeover of Marine One, the presidential helicopter, starting this summer. The goal: to fit a … Continue reading
The gekkomat prototype – pictured scaling the walls of a power plant in Germany – has hundreds of potential applications in situations where climbing is necessary to reach a point because of restricted access: paramedical and rescue operations, building construction, … Continue reading
Take your anger out on them here. Â
Click to enlarge.
NEW YORK – Escalating an already heated national debate, a first-of-its-kind TV channel premieres Thursday designed specifically for babies â€” an age group that the American Academy of Pediatrics says should be kept away from television altogether. The new, round-the-clock … Continue reading
Car chase.Â Car flips.Â Dude is not wearing a seatbelt, flys over the media, meets on-coming traffic. Watch the video here.
Dedicated to my photographer friend Hans.
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) – A wheelchair-bound Los Angeles woman, who has repeatedly filed lawsuits over access for the disabled, got up and ran after police arrested her for fraud, authorities said on Thursday. Laura Lee Medley, 35, had sued in … Continue reading
Just in case you ever wanted to compare what the world is searching for. For example, I entered the following: NFL, NBA, MLB and here were my results in a groovy little graph. http://www.google.com/trends