- Alex: Welcome back my friend.
- Triple Fake: “Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday” Triple Fake Apollonia Corleone
- Geeding: I’m still mourning the death of Michael Corleone’s first wife.
- Alec666: I went Rome this past summer and Paris….Keith, Italian women are incredible…
- RPM: “and a loaded clip is kept elsewhere. ” It’s a magazine, not a clip. Gunnery Sergeant Hartman...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 10 May 10, 2006
Watch the video here. *Updated with the correct link!
AÂ site devoted to User Manuals for all sorts of electronics equipment. Visit the site here. Â
Gas at the station was supposed to be $2.75 a gallon, but customers pulled up to the pumps to find a price of $.002 a gallon. Read the article here.
Bill Gates even appears in the ad, a very young and geeky looking Bill Gates at that.Â Look at the entire ad here.
Click to enlarge. Â
This one was made using a watermelon. See all the carved vegetables here.
A devout Christian has died while undertaking a religious fast during which she only drank water. Rosaline Gilbert, 34, died 23 days into the 40-day fast. A post mortem examination has failed to establish the cause of death, and further … Continue reading
Watch the clip here.
Brought to you by Wikipedia. Some examples: Death by chainsaw Death by freezing Death from ocular trauma Death from being eaten
The Pet Umbrella keeps your pet dry and comfortable in rain, sleet or snow. Features include a clear oblong arc trimmed with classic plaid waterproof fabric and ergonomic, angled handle with padded comfort grip. An umbrella leash with hook attaches … Continue reading
Cordless light-up toilet seat -just lift the lid and ten blue LED lights send a soft glow around the seat. Fun novelty or helpful bathroom nightlight? You decide. Powered by 3 AA batteries, not included. Bubble design in the lucite. … Continue reading
Read about it here.