- The Donald: I was also a Russert fan, although for me Brinkley was the gold standard.
- The Donald: So, like the universe is OCD?
- Guest: No worries. I hope that you get some well deserved rest this weekend.
- Geeding: Those are some great observations that have been in front of me the whole time but never really realized it....
- Geeding: You win the comment of the week award. I needed this laugh.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 09 May 9, 2006
Read the article here. Here’s the most important part of the article:Â Larson wouldn’t say whether David Hasselhoff, who starred in the series, would appear in a cameo or if William Daniels would reprise his role as the voice of … Continue reading
Buy one here.
The UK will repay debts owed to the US dating from the World War II by the end of this year, the government says. Under the lend-lease programme, which began in March 1941, the then neutral US could provide countries … Continue reading
Pimpfants’ fresh designs fill the clothing void that has long been overlooked for the new generation of parents who want their children to be both hip and comfortable. Please don’t ask me what a MILF is, please.
Judge for yourself here. Â
This is an example of Frogger. Â Buy them here. Â
View more of them here. Â
The Skeletor Show is in the style of other ‘remix’ cartoons like Sealab 2021. In this case, it is a re-edit and re-dub of the 1980s Filmation cartoon He-Man and The Masters of the Universe. Each week I’m doing a … Continue reading
Judge for yourself here. Â Â
View the rest of the pics here.
Learn how here.
View the eBay auction here. Â