- Ben W.: Missing from the snake-analysis conversation: why is she only wearing one shoe? Is that how she killed the...
- DF of LL: RE: SNAKE! My money is on a non-venomous water snake. Water moccasins have really thick bodies, much larger...
- Seymore: water moccasin – 6 foot – I do not think so. They get big, but not that big.
- df of ll: The Trump GIF is missing a Bible and an eagle. And maybe a rabid dog.
- Barry: Man, I miss Jon Stewart.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 08 May 8, 2006
Six minutes of pure joy to get you out of your Monday morning blues. Watch the video here.
As most of you know, David Blaine is spending a week underwater in front of Lincoln Center.Â And most of you know from taking long baths how wrinkly your hands and feet can get. Click here and here for a … Continue reading
BOSTON – Lillian Gertrud Asplund, the last American survivor of the sinking of the Titanic in 1912, has died, a funeral home said Sunday. She was 99. Asplund, who was just 5 years old, lost her father and three brothers … Continue reading
Take the quiz here. Â
What a pretty blue planet! Click here for the pics.