- Larry: I have those same items in my pocket most of the time. Except the comb is for my beard since I don't have...
- sara: I almost always have a leatherman in my purse or pocket, but I work in IT and mostly use the screwdrivers.
- Chip Beef: "handkerchief, comb, pocket knife, change." My dad grew up during the Depression and those were...
- Neighbor Payne: I’ll have to have you over with new smoker soon so I can get my way back into the Top 5.
- DF of LL: Hors d'oeuvres. Double Fake Great White
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 08 May 8, 2006
Six minutes of pure joy to get you out of your Monday morning blues. Watch the video here.
As most of you know, David Blaine is spending a week underwater in front of Lincoln Center.Â And most of you know from taking long baths how wrinkly your hands and feet can get. Click here and here for a … Continue reading
BOSTON – Lillian Gertrud Asplund, the last American survivor of the sinking of the Titanic in 1912, has died, a funeral home said Sunday. She was 99. Asplund, who was just 5 years old, lost her father and three brothers … Continue reading
Take the quiz here. Â
What a pretty blue planet! Click here for the pics.