- Alex: Welcome back my friend.
- Triple Fake: “Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday” Triple Fake Apollonia Corleone
- Geeding: I’m still mourning the death of Michael Corleone’s first wife.
- Alec666: I went Rome this past summer and Paris….Keith, Italian women are incredible…
- RPM: “and a loaded clip is kept elsewhere. ” It’s a magazine, not a clip. Gunnery Sergeant Hartman...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 08 May 8, 2006
Six minutes of pure joy to get you out of your Monday morning blues. Watch the video here.
As most of you know, David Blaine is spending a week underwater in front of Lincoln Center.Â And most of you know from taking long baths how wrinkly your hands and feet can get. Click here and here for a … Continue reading
BOSTON – Lillian Gertrud Asplund, the last American survivor of the sinking of the Titanic in 1912, has died, a funeral home said Sunday. She was 99. Asplund, who was just 5 years old, lost her father and three brothers … Continue reading
Take the quiz here. Â
What a pretty blue planet! Click here for the pics.