- The Donald: Glad to see the Coach redux. I first remember CTN from Call to Glory, and didn't catch all that many...
- The Donald: Am I paranoid, or am I being followed by a moon shadow? – DF Yusuf Islam
- Jason: As a direct response to the Clinton era, with no Ross Perot in the mix, but still won only by a razor thin...
- Geeding: How would you view the Bush/Cheney ticket? Of course Bush was considered from Texas, and I know Cheney...
- RPM: I'm sure the AZ State Senator that wants mandatory religious services has a particular brand of religion in...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 08 May 8, 2006
Six minutes of pure joy to get you out of your Monday morning blues. Watch the video here.
As most of you know, David Blaine is spending a week underwater in front of Lincoln Center.Â And most of you know from taking long baths how wrinkly your hands and feet can get. Click here and here for a … Continue reading
BOSTON – Lillian Gertrud Asplund, the last American survivor of the sinking of the Titanic in 1912, has died, a funeral home said Sunday. She was 99. Asplund, who was just 5 years old, lost her father and three brothers … Continue reading
Take the quiz here. Â
What a pretty blue planet! Click here for the pics.