- Bryan: The story of the couple rerunning their wedding because of her memory loss would make a great movie plot, but...
- Bryan: Yeah, I'm not sure how I messed up on his age. The only way this story line could succeed is if they had...
- sara: My favorite gag of all time is when he dips his fists in the chocolate and then in the sprinkles and candies,...
- Ben W.: "I apologize for the shakiness." Ha – I would have had to apologize for the water...
- Ben W.: Based on your post, I sought out Another Period and watched the pilot last night. Like RPM said, it is one of...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 08 May 8, 2006
Six minutes of pure joy to get you out of your Monday morning blues. Watch the video here.
As most of you know, David Blaine is spending a week underwater in front of Lincoln Center.Â And most of you know from taking long baths how wrinkly your hands and feet can get. Click here and here for a … Continue reading
BOSTON – Lillian Gertrud Asplund, the last American survivor of the sinking of the Titanic in 1912, has died, a funeral home said Sunday. She was 99. Asplund, who was just 5 years old, lost her father and three brothers … Continue reading
Take the quiz here. Â
What a pretty blue planet! Click here for the pics.