- The Donald: Glad to see the Coach redux. I first remember CTN from Call to Glory, and didn't catch all that many...
- The Donald: Am I paranoid, or am I being followed by a moon shadow? – DF Yusuf Islam
- Jason: As a direct response to the Clinton era, with no Ross Perot in the mix, but still won only by a razor thin...
- Geeding: How would you view the Bush/Cheney ticket? Of course Bush was considered from Texas, and I know Cheney...
- RPM: I'm sure the AZ State Senator that wants mandatory religious services has a particular brand of religion in...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 05 May 5, 2006
View the eBay auction here.
Scrolling License Plate Flash Frames are an incredible new accessory for any car!Â Featuring a lighted, scrolling message display built into a license plate frame.Â Flash Frames allow you to express yourself while on the road or stuck in traffic. … Continue reading
Not every member of the congregation will approve, but at least it solves the problem of who will play the organ. The Hymnal Plus, a karaoke-like machine with a repertoire of almost 3,000 hymns and psalms, is becoming a must-have … Continue reading
The International Ginger Kids Foundation, or IGKF ,is a not-for-profit organization founded in 2002. The goal of the IGKF is to achieve equality, understanding, tolerance, and acceptance for Ginger Kids all over the world. Some FAQ’s 1) What is Gingervitis? … Continue reading
Buy some here.
Age: 104 years and counting (as of 2005) Installed: First installed at the fire department hose cart house in 1901. Then moved to fire station at First and McLeod, then to its present site in 1976 at the fire station, … Continue reading
send them here:Â http://www.googleityoumoron.com/
2 sons don’t vote, dad’s race ends in tie Two voting-age sons of a northern Ohio candidate didn’t go to the polls Tuesday, and their father’s race ended in a tie. William Crawford, trying to retain his seat on the … Continue reading
Buy one here.
Learn how here.