- Matt: What actions, specifically, should Starr have taken?
- Mark: FYI Memorial Day is the last Monday in May, May 30. June 3 is four days later.
- Andy B: I LOLed at the Bill Cosby joke despite its horrible taste. On a more serious note, I hope Starr does get...
- John Mackovic: Who would be dumb enough to have windows that would face the afternoon sun? oh wait..
- Bryan: The new Vikings stadium looks awesome. I can't wait to see what those windows do for shadows and glare...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 03 May 3, 2006
In case you ever want to know if Lost is a repeat, you can go to Is Lost A Repeat.com. Â
Read about it here.
View all the pics here.
The software, Yahoo Go for TV, is free to download. After the software is installed, people plug their computer into their television’s video and audio input connections. The computer can then record and play back shows on the TV just … Continue reading
Buy one here.
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia – A 33-year-old man in northern Malaysia has married a 104-year-old woman, saying mutual respect and friendship had turned to love, a news report said Tuesday. It was Muhamad Noor Che Musa’s first marriage and his wife’s … Continue reading
New York City, NY February 10, 2006 â€“ Gemini Cosmetics, Inc. announced today that it has entered into a licensing agreement with the legendary band KISS, to create and launch the rock band’s first line of beauty and fragrance products. … Continue reading
Tomorrow, at two minutes and three seconds after 1:00 in the morning, the time and date will be: 01:02:03 04.05.06 – in European format. We will have to wait another 100 years for anything like that …
Click pic to enlarge. Â
1. Jews do not recognize Jesus as the Messiah. 2. Protestants do not recognize the Pope as the leader of the Christian faith. 3. Baptists do not recognize each other in the liquor store or at Hooters. Thanks, Kim