- Dude: Ahhh… the deliciousness of conspiracy theory. Where the absence of hard evidence only "proves"...
- John Mackovic: Lactose intolerance – must be from the Asian side of your family.
- The Donald: Occasionally, NH and I attend the same church service.
- Edge: Texas Muslim Capitol Day. I can see a minority group hiring that Michigan psycho woman for their events just to...
- Jason: I was at that game when Shania played. All other concerts since have been snoozers.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 02 May 2, 2006
LOS ANGELES (AFP) – Heather Veitch, a tall, shapely blonde, made a career out of baring it all at strip clubs. Now when she walks in a club, it is just to deliver her naked truth about God. “If you … Continue reading
‘Revenge of the Nerds’ being remade Â
God is raising up multitudes of Christians (regardless of political affiliation) to fast and pray for the holiness of President George W. Bush and our nation. Join us in God’s grassroots movement. Our goal is to have 1,000 people fasting … Continue reading
Click here for the Flash quiz.
1 Year 5 Months Before and After More examples here.
This guy really really likes the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man. Â
Jan. 14, 2005 –Â Walter Cavanagh has 1,497 valid credit cards â€” all of which amount to a $1.7 million line of credit. Currently, he holds the record for the most credit cards and for the world’s longest wallet, which stretches … Continue reading
DOVER, N.H. (AP) — A 17-year-old Saint Thomas Aquinas High School student was arrested during the weekend when he tried to buy beer with a fake ID bearing the name of a principal at his school. Officials say Jake Sullivan, … Continue reading
When your face appears about 11 times on the front page of your website. Oprah, Dr Phil, and Bill O’ReillyÂ only has their face on their home page only 4 times.Â I guess that is the benchmark. Kanye West, 3. Â
More than one kind of bird you can dance like, learn more here.