- Mr. Mike Honcho: Maglites have been great. But I suggest you take a look at the High Lumen LED flashlights using CREE...
- Ben W.: Did that guy just straight up spoil the ending of Star Trek II? Like, no bones about it: "Hey, kids,...
- ALEC: Maglite and a Leatherwing Leatherman (always in my pocket) are a must for anyone.
- Ben W.: Fascinating article on McCartney. It's interesting to see the fire that still burns in him for...
- Dude: Lloyd was a beast, alright, she could have had a fourth of her header's aim was better. Japan's...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 01 May 1, 2006
You may notice something new to Bag Of Nothing.com this morning. At the top of the sidebar is a U2 Random Lyric generator that should generate a new U2 lyric everytime you refresh the page.Â All lyrics are from the … Continue reading
Found at the TechBlog.
Watch Oscar throw a ball here.
Â Read the article here for the answer. Â Â
Senator Jesse Helms wrote some nice stuff about Bono in Time magazine. When I was first told in 2000 that Bono wanted to meet with me to talk about boosting U.S. aid to Africa, I didn’t know who he was. … Continue reading
I always found it most interesting that it only took 1 year and 45 days to build that sucker. And in case you ever wondered if it moves or sways, click here.
When Lauren Arledge found $200 in the street, the 11-year-old didn’t think to keep it. Fearing someone had been robbed, she went to her mother’s office and told her to call police. Then she went back out to look for … Continue reading
Keatley was suspended for five days without pay after offering students extra credit for bringing in paper cups from Wendy’s that he could cash in for a free plane ticket. Read the whole article here.
What would the gang from Bayside High be up to right now if they, you know, actually existed? We’re guessing it would be something like this.
YONKERS, N.Y. – A 62-year-old retired schoolteacher is fighting with a cable company over a hefty bill for porn and gangsta rap programming she says she never ordered. The charges of more than $1,000 appeared on Claudia Lee’s February Cablevision … Continue reading
Â Found at comment4UÂ