- Jason: I second the LED flashlights. But I object to you taking the above picture of my bedroom. Not cool, man.
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Maglites have been great. But I suggest you take a look at the High Lumen LED flashlights using CREE...
- Ben W.: Did that guy just straight up spoil the ending of Star Trek II? Like, no bones about it: "Hey, kids,...
- ALEC: Maglite and a Leatherwing Leatherman (always in my pocket) are a must for anyone.
- Ben W.: Fascinating article on McCartney. It's interesting to see the fire that still burns in him for...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: May 2006
DAPHNE, Ala. — Worried about the safety of her family during a stormy Memorial Day trip to the beach, Clara Jean Brown stood in her kitchen and prayed for their safe return as a strong thunderstorm rumbled through Baldwin County, … Continue reading
Swarm shows you what websites people are visiting, right now. Swarm is a graphical map of hundreds of websites, all connecting to each other. It updates itself every second with where people are going and coming from. As sites become … Continue reading
For some reason the remote was directed to CBS for Game Show Marathon.Â In short, celebrities play gameshows such as The Price is Right, Press Your Luck, Let’s Make A Deal, Card Sharks, and Family Feud all in the name … Continue reading
Buy one here.
My Rattlesnake Bite
Comic book heroine Batwoman is to make a comeback as a “lipstick lesbian” who moonlights as a crime fighter, a DC Comics spokesman has confirmed. Article
Here is the Calvin and Hobbes Searchable Database
More info here.
Three minutes. Thirteen doughnuts
When Does My Show Return? Thanks, BosBan!