- Nathan: Pandering.
- RPM: Very cool of your neighbor. I like that guy and always thought he was getting a raw deal from Jerry. 23 minute...
- Ben W.: I've been flying out of Love for 4-5 years now, and managed to avoid DFW. We're taking a Spring...
- RPM: My Mom always said if you can't say anything good, don't say anything at all. I won't say...
- Ben W.: And reading LL this morning reminded me that he was a state Supreme Court justice, too. I have to agree with...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: April 2006
Best Dressed Worst Dressed Â
Turn your suitcase into a stroller. Give yourself a break at the airport–leave your stroller home! Buy one here.
Google SketchUp (free) is an easy-to-learn 3D modeling program whose few simple tools enable you to create 3D models of houses, sheds, decks, home additions, woodworking projects â€“ even space ships More about it here.
Four bus loads of students from O’Brien Middle School made the four-hour trip to Six Flags Marine World in Vallejo, Calif., only to find the amusement park’s gates locked Monday. The school-sponsored trip was supposed to reward top students. Read … Continue reading
Performed during a talent show at Gordon College. Watch the video here. I was really impressed.Â A lot of planning went into this skit and the results are AWESOME!
You can see the list here, but we all know who number one is.Â If you are unfamiliar with Doug andÂ Jackie Christie, read about their relationship here. Â Â
This map displays informations about the most important nuclear accidents and disasters. Â
‘I’ve got the world’s longest tongue’ Â
I was visiting ChristDot.orgÂ recently and this headline caught my attention: Gay porn star Tom Katt leaves biz, heads for seminary No matter what your thoughts are on homosexuality and the Bible, it’s an interesting read. For my gay friends out … Continue reading
1. Never under any circumstances take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night. 2. If you had to identify, in one word, the reason why the human race has not achieved, and never will achieve, its full … Continue reading
Paul Kariya Thanks WifeGeeding II! Â
After his show at a West Palm Beach performing arts center Sunday Copperfield was walking with two female assistants back to their tour bus when four teenagers pulled up in a black car. Two armed robbers got out of the … Continue reading