- Bizarro Big Tex: After seeing that, I may have to be medicated before going in a CT tunnel again. Heavily medicated.
- Bizarro Big Tex: Gary Larson’s The Far Side, Bill Watterson’s Calvin & Hobbes, Berkeley...
- AndreaJN: “Bless her heart” indeed! It’s not a pretty process, but it does work, so to each her own.
- Bryan B.: That video reminds me of the scene from The Office where they moved all of the clocks ahead while Michael...
- Bryan B.: The B-2 did a flyover for the Ranger game.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 17 April 17, 2006
This is what ESPN has to say about the Dallas sports scene. One item of interest is that they gave The Ticket props over ESPN Radio.
Buy or build your own here.
Everyone knows how this magic trick looks! David goes up in the air above the stage, soars above it, turns over, flies through the rings and in the closed glass box and in the end flows in the air with … Continue reading
The Shocknife SK-1 is an ingenious balance between safety and performance. The composite blade is incapable of cutting. It delivers a localized shock that causes paint, but not serious injury of incapacitation. Â Â Â Â Â Â
Click here. Thanks
To find out how much Southern blood your speech shows, simply choose the words you use below, then press “Compute My Score!” at the end. Try it out here. Â
Click here for the video. Â
The language may offend some folks, I would rate it a PG13. Read it here