- Bryan B.: If the XFL is spending that kind of money renovating stadiums, I’ll be surprised if it lasts more...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Parking issue also a hot button at our House of Worship. Folks seem to be in a big hurry to commune...
- Bizarro Big Tex: I also have doubts on the origins of the oilfield attack. Was the Saudi field attacked? Yes. Can we...
- AndreaJN: I think the same thing about the oil field drones. I suspect that someone told Trump that he would get...
- RPM: I always liked Cokie Roberts and respected her opinions. She was sharp. I’m not a CNN hater, but they are...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 14 April 14, 2006
I know there has been a lot of talk about Judas in the news as of late, but my fascination with him started several months ago.Â I was visiting my favorite east coast pastor’s blog and then I had an … Continue reading
Local artists created the decorated eggs, which represent each state and the District of Columbia. The 2006 Easter Egg Collection continues the tradition that began in 1994 where each state sends a decorated egg to the White House for display. … Continue reading
I can appreciate the overall spirit of this cake, I just don’t know how comfortable I would feeling cutting Jesus up in little squares and eating him . . . with icecream of course.
I visited www.easter.com recently, turns out you will be taken straight to Hallmark. I tried to type in some other holiday URL’s but it looks like Easter is the only one that is linked to Hallmark.
What better place to learn about Easter traditions that www.EasterTraditions.com. For instance: Where did the Easter Bunny come from? Easter Egg significance