- Bryan B.: If the XFL is spending that kind of money renovating stadiums, I’ll be surprised if it lasts more...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Parking issue also a hot button at our House of Worship. Folks seem to be in a big hurry to commune...
- Bizarro Big Tex: I also have doubts on the origins of the oilfield attack. Was the Saudi field attacked? Yes. Can we...
- AndreaJN: I think the same thing about the oil field drones. I suspect that someone told Trump that he would get...
- RPM: I always liked Cokie Roberts and respected her opinions. She was sharp. I’m not a CNN hater, but they are...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 04 April 4, 2006
PROVIDENCE, R.I. — At some Episcopal Church services, hymns are out and U2 is in.Â The Irish rock band’s songs blared from speakers at recent a “U2 Eucharist” service in Providence, R.I., where 130 worshipers were offered fluorescent glow sticks … Continue reading
My friend Nathan over at Spera in Deo had a question regarding spiders, swallowing, and sleep. I hope this or thisÂ is the answer you were looking for. Myth: You unknowingly swallow an average of four live spiders in your sleep … Continue reading
The feisty Italian plumber is about to revolutionize the mailing industry in Japan when sets of 10-sheet Mario stamps find their way to Japan at the end of next month. Read about it here. Â
On Wednesday, at two minutes and three seconds after one in the morning, the time and date will be 01:02:03 04/05/06. On Tuesday, June 6th your clock may display: 06:06 06/06/06.
What do you do when you have a bear in your tree? Place a trampoline underneath it and then shoot the bear. View the video here.Â Thanks, Bone!
Missouri has some pretty looking skies. See them here. Â Â Â
Never hunt Spiders in the nude The 56-year-old man was at a nudist colony near Bowral, about 60 miles southwest of Sydney, Sunday when he spotted what he believed to be a funnel web spider hole. Ambulance workers, including a … Continue reading
Surely you didn’t fall for the one where Bill Gates was going to send you some cash just for forwarding an email? Read the list here. Â
I didn’t know it would stop a mosquito and ant bites from itching. More breast milk holistic uses here.