- Bryan B.: I’m not a teacher, but as a young supervisor many years ago, the supervisors that trained me taught...
- Bryan B.: I didn’t mean for you to change it since it was about to roll to another page. It was only doing it...
- Geeding: I appreciate you letting me know about this. My browser settings prevent videos from automatically playing...
- Anonymous: If I recall correctly from his segment the other day, the Goose will still call in to the Ticket as...
- Bryan B.: And I know this is a first world problem, but I’m ready for the embedded 60 Minutes video to roll off...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: April 2006
“I think people who want to be citizens of this country ought to learn English,” Bush said Personally, I agree with the above statement.Â If my mother and sister could do it, I know others can as well. However, why … Continue reading
WASHINGTON, April 26 (UPI) — A U.S. Christian group has grown tired of escalating gasoline prices and is set to stage a national prayer rally to lower the numbers at the pumps. Various Christian clergy from around the country will … Continue reading
http://www.ratemyturban.com/ I was visiting India in October to celebrate my birthday with my grandmother and noticed several cool styles and colours of turbans in Delhi.Â I wanted to showcase turbans as an art form and try to revive the majestic … Continue reading
Some of these really crack me up. For example: Powergenitalia.com – An Italian power company. Therapistfinder.com – Find a therapist. Â
Our advice would be to place the bomb on a tray or solid plate in the centre of a cleared table, place the safety guard (included) around the bomb with further clear space around that. Light the wick and stand … Continue reading
Chocpix is the fantastic, new, exciting, fun, chocolate innovation. In every bar of tasty white chocolate is a hidden, detailed picture – revealed by simply holding it up to any bright light.
McMINNVILLE, Tenn. â€” The former elementary school teacher convicted of sleeping with a student and now accused of sending him sex videos of herself by cell phone is “sick” and should leave the boy alone, his mother told The Tennessean … Continue reading
How can you make such a list and not include Quincy Carter? Â Â Â
A comprehensive listing and review of the restrooms of Disneyland. Â
A 51-year-old woman was yesterday subjected to a harrowing two-hour ordeal when she was imprisoned in a hi-tech public convenience. Maureen Shotton, from Whitley Bay, was captured by the maverick cyberloo during a shopping trip to Newcastle-upon-Tyne. The toilet, which … Continue reading
MEXICO CITY – Five Mexican children were killed when a large metal cross they were praying at was struck by lightning in central Mexico, local media reported Monday. Read the whole article here. Â